Prologue

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

I wanted to write this book for a while, even though I already have to update a different one; I STILL WANNA DO IT!!!

Anyway~ THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS BOOK TO READ!!! 🥺😍🥰💝😁💖💚❤️💙❤️🎊💘💘💘❣️💛💕💕♥️

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Grammatical Errors
2. Misspellings
3. Gore (?)
4. Trigger Warning!!
5. Insecurities
6. Specific Reader Description

If you can't handle this, please click off for your safety and confidence(?).

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[ (Y/n)'s POV 3rd Person ]

(Y/n) and (name) were in an internal cafe. They already finished their holiday homework, so they were just reading some fanfics, watching anime, or just getting crazy looking at juicy fanarts. 👀

(Name) was reading a KnY fanfic while (Y/n) was reading a JJK fanfic, it was going great at first but when the sentence; "I blushed when I saw her beautiful face." (Y/n) putted her phone down aggressively and let out a I'm-so-done sigh.

(Name) raised their brow at her and asked, "So, what is it this time?"

(Y/N) just focused the sentence and gave her phone to them. (Name) looked at it and shaked their head in exasperation. "You know," (name) started, "At least you can enjoy those F.Reader inserts, it's hard to find a non-binary or gender neutral one."

(Y/n) raised her head then nodded in agreement, but stopped with her thinking look. (Name) didn't noticed her reaction, so they wondered; "Are you that upset that you don't want to speak?"

"Kinda... It's just- Why does the love interests fall in love with the MC because they're "beautiful"..?" (Y/n) wined her complain before letting a sigh and stayed quiet.

"There's no isekai or chubby reader books on JJK?" (Name) asked, to which (Y/n) letting out another nod with a disappointed sigh.

(Name) knows what (Y/n) will feel depending on the situation. Same with (Y/n) to (name), like what (name) will think on what the situation is.

Even though (Y/n) is chubby while (name) is skinny, (Y/n) has stretch marks while (name) has scars, and many more. But the similarities of their situation, the same treatment they experience, the same interest they have, all the similarities they have with each other made them met each other back then.

Plus with the fact (Y/n) and (name) look alike; (H/c)(Hair color) hair, (s/t)(skin tone) skin, (e/c)(eye color) (e/s)(eye shape) eyes, (n/t)(nose type) nose, and (l/c)(lip color) lips.

"But I found a good book in KnY!" (Y/n) exclaimed, cutting off (name) with their train of thoughts. (Name) looked at (Y/n) and nodded at her to continue. She smiled and proceed to talk.

"So there's this book called, 'Risk and Worths of this Chance'. It's summary is that-"

(Y/n) was always the child in the group, but because her soft-plump figure, others don't really pay much attention to her or just rudely straight up shut her up. Most of the people she met thought she was much older, especially with all those stress lines under her eyes.

With (name), they're the matured or parent of a group. There's also the fact that their waist circumference, others want to constantly talk to them even if they said they don't want to talk. There's also the audacity to call them a girl when they specifically said that they go by they&them.