Chapt. 6 - Gojo right in front of your face

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

.... Y'all skip the last chapter because you think it's a filler?

Well, you're not wrong, but not entirely correct either.

In the last chapter, that was to introduce you to some people that have a connection with you that will impact on the story. There's also the fact that they're other characters that will help
(Y/n) with the future problems of hers.

SHOUT OUT TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS!!!

random_person_slopii
Fairy_Girl22
LazyyExco
yos_the_i-mperfect

Please check 'em out 🥺💝

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Grammatical Errors
2. Misspellings
3. Specific Reader Description
4. Cussing
5. Violence & Blood (?)
6. Sexy Themes/Moments
7. Rude Comments/Moments
8. Characters acting OOC

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[ 2nd Person Perspective ]

"(Y/n)-chan..!!" Yuji wines as he hug you from behind. "Where have you been...?!" The last sentence was muffled by his face on your neck.

You're in the dorm hallway at around 6 am in the morning, and you're planning to buy some muffins.

You chuckle at his childishness but you know better, so you just pay his head and answer his question. "I was hanging out with my 'sister' and a friend!"

You manage to get out of Yuji's hold and face him. His lips are pouting and you can't help but gush on how he is~ You grab both of his cheeks, turn his head to look at you, "I'll be buying some pastry for our new classmate, but later this evening I'll cook us dinner. Okay?"

He thinks over for a moment before nodding then went to his room for I don't know. You smile at him and went out. Although, you bump into Megumi. You look up and saw that he look like he just woke up, "Goodmorning Megumi!" You greet.

He look to you and saw you all dressed, he raises a brow and ask, "Going out?"

"Hai!" You nod at him, "Would you like me to buy some bread for coffee?" You ask.

He look thoughtful for a moment before nodding. "Okay, I'll be going now. See ya Megumi!" You then walk out.

Megumi stare at you before shaking his head and walk away.

.

.

.

"What the-" you went inside Mr. & Mrs. Kamado's Bakery and saw it all packed!!! Family, friends, solos, all people are there. You went up the counter and saw someone else then Aunty Kissy.

"Uh..." You awkwardly began. The person looks at you before smiling as he exclaim; "Welcome to Mr. & Mrs. Kamado's Bakery! What would you like to order?"