Nejire x male reader honeymoon night

"You have to see this view!" Nejire says as she steps into the balcony, the sea breeze causing her sundress to flutter around her. We had only a few moments between our wedding and our honeymoon, the pair of us changing into comfier clothes to prepare for our flight. We were at a resort by the sea, our over-the-water bungalow allowing us plenty of privacy while still having access to all the fun things we had planned for the weekend.

I join her on the small platform, putting my hand on her lower back as I bring her closer to me as we enjoy the view of the last few rays of the sunset on the ocean. Once darkness sets she pulls me inside, a blush on her cheeks. "I do uh, have a surprise for you," She tells me. I quirk an eyebrow at her and wait for her to continue. Instead of speaking she pulls the straps of her dress off her shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. Her lacy white and strappy lingerie is all that's on her.

My jaw drops as I drink in the sight, her nervously shifting on her feet as she waits for me to respond. I step towards her and bring her in for a kiss, dipping her head as I hold her close. The kiss grows heated, our tongues dancing around as I grip her hips.

"Do you like it?" She asks, nervous since this was the first time she'd ever worn something like this for anyone.

I jerk her hips into me, my growing erection pushing into her, "Does that tell you anything?" I respond. She moans out and grinds into me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulls me into another kiss. I guide her to the bed and push her down, following her as she drops back into the bed. I leave sloppy kisses down her neck and chest as I let my hands wander along her hips and sides, her body responds to my passionate touch.

I pull away to strip my clothes, quick to drop back down onto her body to bring my lips back to hers. I let my hard cock rub up and down her covered pussy, an aroused Nejire grinding up into me. I pull her panties to the side and prod at her wet folds for only a moment before guiding myself inside of her. Her pussy is hot and wet, and I moan into her ear as her pussy takes every inch of my throbbing dick.

I had a little surprise for her myself and I wanted to get to it quickly, but not without watching her come undone below me. I drive my cock in and out of her, her tits bouncing as I piston myself into her. She's a writhing mess beneath me quickly, and it takes only a few minutes of slamming my cock into her while sucking on her nipples through the lace of her bra to get her to cum, her body going rigid as she screams out my name.

I fuck her through her orgasm, leaning back and pushing my knees into the edge of the bed to balance myself as I find a new angle. This way I'm hitting just the right spot and she's gripping the sheets, tears in her eyes as I fuck her as hard as I can. I can't help myself, the way she looks up at me as if saying never stop fucking me is too much and I never slow to let her catch her bearings.

All good things must come to an end, and her gift is ready, "Nejire," I groan out, her eyes flickering to mine at the sound of her name. "Ready to take my cum, baby?" I say, her eyes going wide.

It was a guilty pleasure I knew she had, one I had stumbled upon without her knowledge. I was going to give her the creampie she secretly craved and this moment felt perfect. "Fuck, give it, please!" I drop my hands to where her head's between them, and she grips my arms as she seems to lewdly stare into my soul, "Fill my pussy up," She moans out.

I've never moaned out loud as I did at this moment, unable to stop as I shoot rope after rope of thick cum into her. My hips jerk but never quite stop thrusting as I overflow her red and abused pussy with my seed. Once spent I slide all the way into her and wrap my arms around her, shimmying our bodies so that our heads reach the pillows without my cock ever leaving her pussy.

"I never expected that from you," She says to me as we snuggle.

I lazily push my half-hard cock deeper into her, "Expect at least a dozen loads inside of you by the time you get back on that airplane."