Chapter 3

Rose POV

I go to my room and find a long red GUCCI dress waiting for me. I will have to wear it for this mission. Timothy is in his tux waiting for me. He'll be watching from a distance, just Incase something bad happens. He always has my back, he even helped with my Dimitri problems.

"You look great in that dress."     I smile at him.

"You look very handsome yourself."    He smiles. My dad suddenly walks over.

"Rose please be careful. Don't harm yourself, mom would kill me if she found out about anything."

"I love you to dad."

"There might be strigoi around so make sure your weapons are ready. Rose get the case and disappear. Tim will be in the escape car, run to him as fast as possible."

"I will."     I had a description of what he looked like. Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, and someone who was holding a brief case. We arrive at the restaurant.

"Be careful."  Tim says to me quickly. Then I'm on my own as a walk up the stairs. I look around and head over to the bar. I begin looking for the target. My dress make my boobs look good and it shows off my curves. Hopefully this guy will like it. I order a vodka and look through the crowd again, this is going to be harder than I thought. Suddenly someone touches my shoulder. I turn around and the man is stunning. He's sexy and he fits the description of the target.

"Hello, I couldn't help but realise that you were all alone. My name is Sasha. You are?" 

He sounded like a dream. This Is just how I felt about Dimitri.

"I'm Rose, it's a pleasure meeting you."    This was easier.

"Well why is a fine lady like yourself, here all alone?"    He actually seemed nice.

"I'm looking for someone, I need to get something from them."  I'm here for you. I look down and see the briefcase.

"I'm here planning on meeting someone. But for some reason there not here. I wonder why?"

Did Tim kill the strigoi?

"Would you like to dance?"   He holds out his hand.

"Yes."

I suddenly feel a shock when our hands touch. Why am I feeling like this?  We dance in silence, we don't take our eyes off each other. I feel like nothing else matters anymore. I need to remember the mission. I need to get the briefcase.

"Why do I feel like I've known you for forever?"  His dazzling blue eyes gaze into me.

"Why do I feel like this is a bad idea."   

"Why are you here dhampir? I know you're the famous Rose Hathaway. When I tell your mom where you are, she'll freak. I can't wait to tell Dimitri. Are you here for the briefcase?"

He smirks at me. Oh shit.

"I think we're done here. It was great meeting you."    I then punch him and run to grab the briefcase.

"Tell them whatever you like. I don't give a shit what they think about me."

"I'll see you again and very soon. I came here knowing you would come to get the case. You need to see the information inside. Why do you think my friends aren't here? They want you to know. I can't wait to see you again Roza."

How did he know my nickname.

"I'll get you one day, you basterd."   I yell at him. He laughs.

I run out of the building and get into the car. Tim is in there waiting for me.

"Well, what happened?"

"We've been tricked. He knew we would come tonight. He said that they wanted me to see what's inside the case."

"Open it."

I open it and find a note.

I can't wait to meet you one day Rose. Use this information wisely. You can't stop us, no-one can. We never miss the target. - Galina (head of the strigoi)

The leader of the strigoi had messaged me. What the hell is going on. I looked down and open the file. I can see what they ment by using the information wisely. The next target was Dimitri and all of my friends.

I need to go save them. I will not let them get hurt. No matter what the cost is.