Chapter 16

Rose POV

I open my eyes and see darkness. Then a light turns on. I sream at the sight.

Sasha

He's all tied up and in chains. How is he here?

I try to run, but my feet won't move. I need to help him!

I look around the room and see nothing to help him with.

"Rose, you should've been smarter. You need to use you time wisely, until you run out of time. Stop getting injured by Lissa."

A lady tall, thin, blonde, perfect looking, and worst of all strigoi, come out into my view.

"Who are you?"  I spit at her.

"Someone you should listen to." She says calmly.

"A name?"  Who is this perfect bitch?

"Galina. Galina Vaskova."  Oh shit!

"Are you Sasha's mom?" She walks over to me.

"The one and only. He seems to really like you. You need to impress me, if you want my approval."

"He said his parent were moroi."

"We were moroi once. Not anymore."  She smiles and I see her fangs.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want you to come with me, but not yet."

"Why would I come with you?"

"If you want to be with Sasha, you'll come with me."

"Where's his father?"

"I killed him, dear. If you mess with me, I'll be your worst nightmare."

"Why won't you turn you son into strigoi?" She looks like she's thinking for a little bit.

"We made an agreement and I'm using him to get information."

I look over at Sasha. He looks like he's sleeping.

"What am I doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you and your not exactly here."

"What do you mean?"

"Darling, I pulled you into a dream. Right now your in a hospital bed, because of your so called friend, Lissa."

"How did you do it?"

"I have my own powers to. Well it's time to go, I can't wait to see you again."  She smiles again and walks over to Sasha. He looks as handsome as ever. I wish I could talk to him.

"Goodbye, Rose. Let's make your friends know about Sasha. Shall we?"

She snaps his neck.

"Sasha!"

Then everything around me changes. I'm in a hospital room. Laying on a bed. I sit up and see people all around me.

Lissa, Adrian, Christian, and Dimitri.

Lissa comes up first. She looks pissed already. What did I do? She's the one who put me here.

"Who the hell is Sasha?"

Oh shit! This is what Galina meant.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT IT. I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I'VE BEEN ON A TRIP AND HAVEN'T BEEN ON AT ALL.