01, back home.

TAYLOR POINT OF VIEW!

Atlanta.
Georgia to be exact. A place i used to call home. Now i'm back. Back in my hometown after being gone for two years.
"Carry my bags ugly." I heard my younger brother Kai say. Kai was 17 years old, and honestly the most annoying person I've met in my life. If somebody needs a little brother you can gladly have him.

"Carry your own damn bags." I mumbled. "I'm not your slave." I replied. " But you shole nuff was one" Kai said laughing.

Moving back in the middle of the school year was something I definitely wasn't looking forward too. That means new friends, New people and new energies.

"TAYLORR!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned to see my old friend Star.
"Ew." Kai mumbled as she ran towards us.
"I heard that!" She shouted before basically jumping on me.

"I missed you so much!" "I missed you too." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her, engaging in her hug. "You definitely had a glow up." She laughed. "No YOU did." I replied. "You finally got some drip." I laughed. Referring to the Pine Green retro 4's she had on her feet. "Girl I been had this." She joked. "I started taking advice from tiktok". " Tiktok? girl bye, you riding hella wave's" I chuckled as she looked at me with a blank stare.

" You still don't have no drip, and you still ugly as fuck." Kai remarked. " Kaiii you definitely had a glow up, you still a lil boy though." Star smirked. "I did?" He smirked. "You know I'm a junior now. I'm finna be 19 in a month." Kai remarked as I rolled my eyes and Star looked him up and down.
" Taylor she on my body"  Kai said laughing.

"I need a new brother." I mumbled.
"So you excited? You're back at the big A!" "I guess." I shrugged. "You still planning on going to Arizona State?" Star asked me as we carried some bags in my new house.

"Yep." I smiled. "It's kinda of ironic that we're moving back out here." I laughed. "But Kai said he's about to start back streaming again. Mom made him take a break cause he wasn't focusing on school as much."

My little brother Kai plays basketball and streams on twitch. But the issue is, he's ass, he has to be the worst player i've ever met. He got a offer from Clark a couple months ago, don't know how the fuck!!! he got it, but decided he wants to give up basketball and take on streaming full time.

"Good for him." Star smiled. "I still don't know what I wanna do yet." "You'll figure it out. It takes a while." I was planning on going to Arizona State to study physical therapy. Gradually making my way into
sports medicine."I hope so." Star sighed. "My parents are pushing college down my throat right now and it's stressful as hell".

"Right. College isn't for everybody. If you don't think it's for you then you shouldn't feel obligated to go." Star concluded.

"DO I GOTTA DO EVERYTHING AROUND
HERE!" I heard my dad shout. I looked back in the living room and saw him with a bag on his back, as well as a couple boxes stacked in his hand. "HELPPPP!" All of a sudden he tripped and the boxes went flying.

"COREY!" My mom shouted as she walked into the house. "Pick up those boxes and stop playing around!"

"playing around?" My dad questioned as he laid face first on the floor. "THIS IS PLAYING AROUND?" "Your dad is so funny." Star laughed. "Dad you got my box with my streaming stuff in it?" Kai asked as he walked down the stairs. "So he gets to take a break but I don't?" Kai asked.
"He's not taking a break. He's acting a fool." My mother replied as she picked up the boxes my dad dropped.

"I think I tore something again." My dad groaned causing me to roll my eyes. I put the bag down that I was carrying and made my way to help him up. "Drama queen." I mumbled " Just help your old man up." He replied. "So nobody has seen my streaming box?" Kai asked. "No Kai. You packed it! You should know where it is." My mother replied as she handed a box to Kai. "Carry that up to the bathroom."

"But mom if I don't find that stuff I can't stream"  "Good." I spoke up. "I'm not tryna listen to you yell at your computer all night." "Don't be hating cause i'm making money nigga." Kai rolled his eyes before putting the box down. "Everybody help me look." "No Kai. Now carry that box upstairs." " I'm moving out." Kai yelled.
" GOOD!"

HOURS LATER!

"Damn I haven't been here in a long time." I smiled as we walked into Lennox Center Mall. "It hasn't changed that much." Lani replied. "Still boring as hell." I laughed. I used to come here all the time with Star, and my ex. Bittersweet memories, but it's all good.

"You talked to Bruce?" "Bruce? As in my Bruce?" I asked. "Damn bitch ' your bruce' i could've sworn yall been broke up, but yep raycondones." She joked. "Haven't talked to him since I left. I plan to keep it that way." "He's became super famous around here. He's like a famous streamer now."

"I know. Him, Kai, Fanum, Rage and all of them got some clout now." I chuckled. "You still talk to Fanum?" She asked. " Of course that's my bestie, I still haven't told him or anyone that we've moved back." I said.

"Oh, but Girl we were an unbreakable friend group." She chuckled. "Me, you, Fanum, and Bruce. Everybody thought Fanum and I dated." Star said.

"Little did they know. You had your eyes on me." I joked. "Girl byeee. I liked Duke." "Who didn't, But he in college now." I laughed. "He's a different kind of fine." "You talked to him?" "Nope. Only people from here that I talked to were you, Fanum and Davis." I shrugged. "After a while you just lose touch with everybody." After Bruce and I broke up we just barely spoke. He broke up with me and damn near broke my heart. "I just can't believe you're back. Schools gonna be so fun now!" She nudged me as we laughed. "We can go to prom together now!"

"Hell no. I heard it was lame. But if me and you go this year then it'll be fiya as hell'. We are turning the fuck up." "You got your date picked out yet?" "Girl. I barely talk to boys. The dudes here suck."

"Really? What happened to all the cute seniors when we were freshman." "Girl they must have went away to college in New York or something. I haven't seen a single one." She joked.

I laughed in response as I shook my head. I was so excited to be back. Hopefully I can end my senior year off right. Little do I know. There's a bumpy ride ahead.