02, reminiscing

BRUCE POV

"Get out my face with that bullshit!" Rage
screamed as Tk rapped some NBA Youngboy in his face. These two fought like brothers. EVERYDAY.

" Agent said he was bringing food. WHERE
IS THE FOOD?!" Tk shouted. "How am I supposed to know? Just back up!" Rage pushed Tk away from him causing me to laugh. "Your breath stinks! Damn!"

"It doesn't. I just brushed my teeth!"
"With what? ASS?" Rage shouted as he
threw his hands in the air. "Damn, he basically just called you a bitch." I mumbled as I sat back and watched the argument unfold. "Bruce, shut the fuck up! and rage I ate your bitch out earlier. That's probably why my breath stinks!" Tk yelled back. "My bitch is your mom!" Rage shouted.

"He's wildin." I laughed as they glanced
over at me. "Said your mom though."
"Bruce shut up!" Tk shouted. " Bitch i know you not talking to me, short bitch" I retorted.

The door swung open, and in walked Agent
and Fanum. "Finally, who told the two fat niggas to bring the food. I was starving and shit." Rage walked over and snatched the bag right out of Agent's hands.

"This is why I hate coming here." Fanum
mumbled. "Hey friends!" Fanum grinned.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked. "My bestie moved back here. Haven't seen her in forever." He smiled. "She used to come to NY when I lived there a lot, but then they permanently moved out here." "We don't care!" Rage shouted.

"Alright bitch! Now when you ask me to
hang out I'm gonna say no! I'm gonna say
I'm with my bestie." Fanum said back.
"Is she bad?" Tk asked.

"I'm not answering that. She's my bestie
dude." "So? Show us a picture."
"I don't feel like doing all that right now.
Fanum groaned as he sat on the couch.
"She's probably ugly." Tk laughed.
"She probably looks like Rage." "Damn that's ugly." Tk and Davis laughed.

" Chaotic doesn't think I'm ugly." Rage
replied. "You still date Chaotic? I thought y'all broke up?" I asked. Last I knew they
weren't together. "On and off." He shrugged. "That's tough, bitch" I laughed. "Couldn't be me."

" Bruce don't even get girls." Davis laughed. "Woah, hold on nigga." I sat up because he had me fucked up. "I probably get the most here."

" Bruce, you know my resume." Fanum
shrugged as he laughed. "Y'all game can't
compare to mine." Fanum laughed.

" Fanum you only like girls from the DR. What game is there to compare to?" I asked. "I don't discriminate." "I like Hispanic girls." Davis spoke up. "We know."

Everybody replied causing him to smack his lips. "What's wrong with that?" Davis asked. "Nothings wrong with it, but I like chocolate." I shrugged. "Period!" Josh shouted. " Bruce hasn't had a girl since sophomore year. He don't got no room to be talking shit." Tk laughed.
" Tk hasn't had a girl EVER." I snapped back. " Short lonely bitch." "I got girls. I don't gotta speak on it though." Tk shrugged.

" Bruce stills misses his ex. That's why his
ass is still single." Fanum laughed. "Who said that?" I asked. "Who's your ex?" Agent asked. "This girl. We were together for a while." I shrugged.

"She probably dropped your weird ass.
Tk laughed. "Nah. Bruce broke her heart damn near." Rage shook his head. "I didn't. I just wasn't feeling it anymore." "Was she cute?" Davis asked. "She was bad." Rage spoke up. " DAMN JOSHUA. We're not talking to you!" Chris shouted. "Yeah she was." I nodded.

"His ass finna cry. Them freshman
relationships hit different." Tk laughed.
"Somebody play passionfruit." "We broke up sophomore year then she moved. Haven't seen or talked to her since so why would I cry?' I haven't talked to Taylor in forever. I feel bad for how we ended but I can't change the past. She moved on with her life, and I moved on with mine. It's not like we'll see each other again. "It's all good. We all gotta move on at some point." Agent shrugged. "Now somebody hook up 2k."

"I gotta go. Moms needs me to babysit lil sis." I spoke up. "Alright bet. This gives me time to tear Davis up in 2k." Agent smirked. "Have fun with that." I laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED..

ik y'all missed me... STAWP STAWPP😜😜☝🏼☝🏼💗💗