15.

We were finally about to leave the village, the lady was such a struggle!! And so greedy, she's lucky she was upper class because we all wanted to fight her! 

After seeing Sasuke with Sai I haven't seen or heard from him. I know he's busy but after such a long time of not seeing him, I missed him so much. Being in the Akatsuki seems like a hard job too, I just wonder when I'll see him again.

—---

While on our way back we noticed a village in flames, Kakashi wanted to avoid it at first but after hearing a child scream for help he couldn't resist but go help. Sai and I put out the flames while Kakashi and Sakura rescued people. Kakashi insisted on "interrogating them" even though he didn't want to help at first.

Kakashi started interviewing them, in the end, everyone said they were attacked by people in black cloaks... black cloaks with red clouds. The possibility that Sasuke might be one of them scared me... but he wouldn't.

He wouldn't hurt innocent people... right?

I didn't wanna think about Sasuke killing innocent people, but he also wanted to kill Sai for just being close to me. These people weren't though... I don't know any of them so he couldn't have had a reason to hurt them.

Our silver-haired teacher continued to gather information, "Naruto-kun, are you okay? You've been shaking ever since the Akatsuki was mentioned..." sakura asked me. "Im okay... no worries," I replied.

we left the village an hour after that. I wouldn't be mad at Sasuke if he did it but I'd be disappointed.

—---

Night finally came, we set up camp since we still had a long way to go. We would've been there sooner if we had avoided the village.

After setting our camp up sakura fell asleep immediately, I guess helping out tired her out. Sai and Kakashi followed after that... I was tired too but I couldn't sleep. A couple of minutes passed and still, I couldn't seem to sleep, I decided to take a walk instead hoping it would clear my mind.

There was a river nearby so I just went over there. I sat down holding my knees to my chest. "I hope it wasnt you..." I murmured, "You hope it wasnt who?" a familiar voice asked. 

I turned around but no one was there. Shifting my gaze back to the river I met the eyes of the last Uchiha. "Sa- Sasuke?", "Hn, now... who were you talking about?". I felt my cheeks heat up. "You... I hope it wasnt you who set that village on fire!"

He looked at me emotionless for a second then said, "Sorry naruto... but it was me."

"Sasuke..., how could you do that?! You could've killed innocent kids!"

"Naruto, it was a task! And I wasnt going to fail it!"

My tears wasted no time rushing down my face, the cold wind only blowing harder. The overwhelming emotion took over leading me into an uncontrollable sob. I couldn't look Sasuke in the eyes anymore, I stood up and stormed out of there. But he chased after me, eventually pulling me into an embrace. He stroked my hair while I sobbed into his chest, "Im sorry Naruto... I didn't want to hurt the kids but I couldn't back out. Please forgive me, for that and treating you like that...!"

I looked at him my sobs calmed down turning into quiet sniffling. "It's okay... I understand it's your job, but please avoid kids though." he looked down at me and smiled lightly saying, "I'll try Naru."

After sniffling a bit more I said, "Teme! You're so lucky I love you".

"I love you too," he said giving me a small peck.

He told me he was free for the whole week if I wanted to see him. It was refreshing to hear, so I asked him to come visit my house. ' Yes house, I recently bought it! It's on a hill in Konoha!! '. He agreed to come visit me, then walked me to the camp spot.

"I guess I'll see you later then..." he lustfully whispered into my ear. I felt my cheeks heating up, then hit him on the head, "Yah! Teme dont be so horny!!"

He smirked then left shortly after that.