10- handprints against glass

Haha, a little warning: Smut chapter

-

Dream kept his hands tucked in his lap, waiting for Sapnap to put the shredded rag around his head. His feet swung back and forth, thumping the floor every time as he did so.

"So, how did I do this again?" Dream wanted to know. He reached back to touch the bump that had already formed but swiftly pulled his hand back around when Sapnap whacked it away.

"I thought I told you we were chatting, you got all well, you know you, and fell down the stairs,"

Sapnap plastered on a fake smile, entering Dreams view.

Anyway, why don't you tell me what your dream was about? You looked disturbingly pale when you awoke,"

"I don't think honestly; you want to know," Dream responded

"Come on, just tell me," Sapnap pleaded while placing the rest of the torn rag on the surface next to him. "Please"

Sapnap batted his eyes at Dream. 

"Okay, but I warned you."

Sapnap positioned his elbows on the counter and peered at Dream talk away.

"There I was back in our old apartment. I look around, confused at what's happening. My eyes fall on the wall, the one which disconnects the living room and kitchen. I get up, and then there's a noise and Karl cooking."

Sapnaps impatient brow turns upside. "Karl?" he breathes out.

"Yes, Karl. I get super scared, plunging to my knees. He comes closer, wielding concern on his face, but he looks so lifelike. I asked where you were, not knowing that you'd walk through that door any minute. I got up rubbing to the peephole to see if you were there-" Dream choked, his voice box getting clogged.

"And when I turned around there, he was swinging from the ceiling. It was like reliving it again."

Both their eyes got tong fogged up, water wanting to pour out.

"Dream, I'm sorry that you had to go through that again" Sapnap enclosed his arms around Dream, him doing the same.

"Dream, could I ask you something" Sapnap ripped his face out of Dream's shoulder.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can I trust you enough to go upstairs and keep an eye on George while I take a short nap? You don't understand how exhausted I am,"

"Yes, I give you my word."

Sapnap smiled at him and headed to the stairs. Dream pulled his hand out from behind his back, his index and middle crossed.

"Fuckin fool," Dream snickered. He waited for the sound of a door being closed to go upstairs entirely.

Dream slowly cracked the door to George's room. Dream gave a soft smile to see him drawing smiley faces on the fogged-up window.

Pushing his hand on the door, it swings open fully. George flinched in shock; he turned his body.

"Dream, I thought something terrible had happened to you after sapnap pushed you down the stairs," George walked closer to Dream.

Dream searched George's body with his eyes. Dream bit down on his lip, feeling so deprived.

When their eyes met, Dream wasted no time running toward George merging their lips. Dream lifted him, grabbing the underside of his thighs.

Pressing them up against the wall pushing harder with his hips grinding his groin onto George, he clenched his stomach wanting to lift his head. Dream shoved his tongue into Georges's mouth, swirling it around.