Chapter Five

The light of the morning sun shone into the bedroom. Catarina woke up enveloped in comforting warmth. Eiichi's long fingers gently flew through her hair.

"Good morning..." Catarina greeted sleepily. 

"Morning..." 

 . . .I'm tired from last night. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was 5 am. It's still too early to get ready for the day. I'll just stay like this for a while longer. 

Meanwhile, parting her long blonde hair, Eiichi brought his nose to her neck. The ticklish sensation made her squirm.

"Eii....that tickles," she laughed slightly.

"Does it?" He smirked into her skin and held her closer by the waist. "Hmm~" From behind, he continued nipping at her skin faintly.

"Y-You aren't going to start tickling me, are you?!"

"Don't worry, my angel. I won't tease you so early in the morning." The brunette planted a kiss on her nape. "I've already teased you plenty last night, don't you remember?"

!!! Hearing that, Catarina's cheeks turned red. Eiichi, knowing that she got flustered, turned her around to face him. As soon as he did though, she hid her face in his chest.

"Let me see your face, angel." She could feel the amusement dripping from his voice. Shaking her head, she clutched her arms around him tighter.

Letting out a low chuckle, he ruffled her hair affectionately. "Alright, I'm sorry. I won't tease you anymore."

After listening to him, she slowly pulled away and looked up at him. She mumbled, "you're always making fun of me. It's not fair."

"Sorry, I can't help it when you're so cute." The male pecked her rosy cheeks. "Forgive me?"

"Mm-hmm." She closed her eyes when one of his hands started stroking her head.

"Catarina?" Eiichi called her before she could fall back asleep from the warmth.

"Hmm?" She replied, not opening her eyes.

"Can you take the next two days off?" He asked, face serious.

She lifted her eyelids. "I think I can but. . . . . why so suddenly?"

In answer, he simply smirked. "You'll see."

.  . .  . . .  .

"This is..." Catarina opened her mouth. "Lockheart castle?"

"Yup." Eiichi led Catarina by wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "The last time we were here for the shooting of 'Black Garden', the two of us couldn't sightsee properly."

"You're right," she nodded in agreement. "But aren't you tired after driving for three hours?"

"Of course not." He grinned. "It's the first trip since our honeymoon. How can I ever be tired when I'm out with my wife?"

His words made her smile brightly. "I'm honoured." Then she looked around. "It's a good thing there are only a few visitors on a workday."

"Well then, there are a lot of spots for couples in this place. Shall we go there first?"

"Okay!" Locking their fingers together, they began moving around.

The first attraction they came upon was the spot with suits of armour. It was famous for couples hanging heart shaped shells on the suits.

 This idea is actually really romantic. No wonder, Lockheart Castle is known as 'Lover's Sacred Ground'. 

"So, we have to write our names and date of visit on it," Catarina read the instructions.