Chapter 1 : Meeting the Pevensie's

listen to this while reading this part

The red one includes the sword is in Narnia and the Green one for Normal world                                                                                                                     ??? Pov

                                   ??? Pov

I was watching Lucy Pevensie she was sleeping in her room like a normal child when all of a sudden a loud whirling noise comes from the window .

"MUMMY!!!!" she yelled she must be so scared I would be I'm watching her because I need to

Lucys Pov

"Lucy come on" Susan yelled at me I was scared she grabbed me by the wrist not painful but gently she pulled me up from my bed and we started running to the bomb shelter

"RUN" Peter yelled I was screaming

"RUN" Peter repeated "HURRY" Susan Shouted "MUM" I yelled "Well come on" mum said "Wait Dad" Edmund said and started to run into the building Peter trys to grab him but can't "ED!" Mum Shouted "I'll get him" my Big brother yelled as he Ran after Edmund "PETER COME BACK" Mom yelled.

3rd Pov

As Peter ran after his chaotic brother the sirens still going "ED COME 'ERE EDMUND" Peter yelled "GET DOWN" He shouted at his younger brother Just before a bomb close by blow up and shattered the glass "COME ON YOU IDOIT"he yelled at his brother and grabbed his hand before pulling him out while Edmund was trying to grab the photo graph again get out was all Peter was yelling they sprinted to the bomb shelter.

"come on hurry" the boys mum yelled as Peter pushed Edmund in "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SELFISH YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF Y-Y-Y-YOU COULD OF GOTTEN US KILLED" Peter shouted at his younger brother "STOP IT" she yelled at Peter and looked down at Edmund as he turns his head to the black and white picture in a oak frame "why can't you just do as your told" Peter asked his brother as mrs Pevensie looks at Edmund but his head is looking at Peter. Peter then turns around and slams the door shut.

-time skip cuz we all love them-

listen to this and pause the top one

a whistle blew will the Pevensie children waited for the train

"Attention, would all parents ensure that their children have the appropriate identification papers " the announcer said

"you must keep this on alright are you warm enough" Mrs Pevensie asks Lucy as she just nods her head "good girl" Mrs Pevensie responders while handing Susan some tickets looks down at them and Mrs Pevensie just looks down and turns to Edmund and puts on his Identification paper on while he just stares behind her and says "the countrys boring " boring is safe Edmund" Susan added "if dad were here he wouldn't make us go" he Muttered "if dad was here and the war was over we wouldn't have to go" Peter said to his brother.

"You'll listen to your brother won't you Edmund" His mother asks Edmund just looks down she stands up and hugs him and kisses his cheek while he's still looking down she moves on to Peter he looks like he is about to cry she just hugs him and he does the same back she whispers into his ear "promise me you'll look after the others" "I will mom" he told her "good man" she said as she moves on to Susan and hugs her "Susan be a big girl"and she nod.

The announcer blows his whistle and waves a flag "alright off you go " she tells them and they walk off .

??? POV

"oh look at the time I must go Mr squirrel thank you for the tea though" I told the squirrel since I have to be through closet before the Pevensie's arrive "Its quite alright Y/n"he told me as I gave him back the tea cup "you do remember our promise right" I questioned the squirrel "yes don't tell anyone I saw you and stuff like that"he answered back will I repositioned my sword truth is I'm not even meant to be here I jump on my horse and rode off

-time skip-

I get to where the closet is and walk through like nothing happened went to my room and changed I can hear Mrs Macready saying "and do no-"I walked down "no impropper use of the dumbwaiter I think they get it now"I say "hi I'm Y/n."

740 words sheesh I hope you enjoyed it 😉