I Can Trust One of Them

Y/n pov

It was after my performance with Montgomery gator, was when I felt his presence. I make a fist with my hand making tighter and tighter. I took a few deep breaths, I walked down to my green room. I looked around to make sure no one followed me. 'No one," I sight thinking it to myself. I sat on my couch with little to do but think. 'My performance was good sense it was the third one I have done this week. But why would he even be here if he was burned twice and still lives. But where is he cause I would like to kill him myself. He did kill all the missing kids. He needs to be punished for what he did!" I yelled in my mind.

Just then I heard a small gasp. I turn my head to see Monty staring at the metal suit that had it's chest plate open the suit called Bun Bun. He slowly approached the empty shel. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his left hand pulling him backwards.

"Monty no!"I whisper yelled. He stops then turned his head in response.

"Who the hell are you!" He demanded.

"My name is Y/n. But you can't mess with Bun Bun's suit!"

"How do you know who I am and Bun Bun?" He let out a growl in annoyenst.

"Bun Bun is not like you Glamrock the suit if from 2033. She was made by an company that was later sold to Fazbears entertainment that how we got here."

"You are a child, shouldn't you be an adult?"

"Yes but no. I am not living but not exactly dead. Does that make any sense?"

"No it does not. why aren't you down here with the living not hanging out with your family and friends?"

"I don't want to talk about it here they might here me." Tears started falling off my face as I look at the window

Monty gave a toothy grin. He waved to me as if saying follow me. We walked over to a door with scratch marks he didn't seem scared. He stepped in with the lights flicked on. I stepped in and the light flicked off the door shut right behind me. I couldn't a thing in th darkness. It reminded me of when my soul was transferred to the metal body. I began crying, the fear returned to my body. I felt a scaly hand on my face. I looked up to see a worried looking Monty.

"C'mon let's sit down," Monty whispered. I gripped his hand. For some reason I felt more human then ghost.

"How did you dry my tears?" I asked.

"Well I didn't know it would actual work I just took the chance to try it out." He sat down lifting me up an setting me down in between his legs. "Can you tell me what happend to you now........please?"

"It's a long story but okay." His tail was wagging making the couch thump. "Well it started on my 13th birthday, my parents wanted to bring me somewhere speshle. We went to a pizza place it was called Check&Chance. It was a company that was competeing with Fazbears entertain. I was playing arcade games, when a man in a yellow bunny suit asked me to follow him because my parents told him to bring me to the party room where the cake was. I loved rabbits so I followed him and I trusted him sense my parents sent him, but boi I was rong. He led me to a back room where the walls where sound proof, he then killed me but befor he could finish ending my life a saw a green old bunny looking at me. After I was killed I was a ghost chilling above the man behind the slotter, everything went black, it felt like I was there forever. But my eyes opened I was staring at the same old bunny he said. "No one cares about people like us that's why I killed you. You have more porous then people say you do. You can help me and find you porous or stay here and rought." Befor I could answer him, officers rushed in. He was gone and Bun Bun was shut down so I couldn't do anything."

"Then how did you and Bun Bun get here?" Monty asked.

"Well we all ways have been hiden in the back room in tell we where found and brought here."

Monty grabbed my shoulder pulling me into a hug. I looked up at him, he looked back down at me with a smirk on his face. He leaned his mouth to where my ear was and whispered, "You are safe with me cause I can perfected you from bad people and thing that threaten you."

I smiled. I gripped his hand with my child hands I brushed my thumb against his hand it was entertaining.

"Okay big brother," I laughed

"You are so childish you know that Y/n," Monty laughter. "But what do you mean big brother?"

"Why does it matter to you alligator boy, its a story for a nuther time" I chuckled.

Monty door opened. We both look up to see Roxy, Chica, and Freddy staring at us.......no me. I still hand Monty's huge hand in my child hands.

"Monty did you kidnap a child!" Chica squocked.

"It's not what it looks like I swear!" Monty yelled.

I stood up and ran straight for the door, pushing past Roxy. I was about to pass Freddy but he grabbed my hoodies hood, making me fall back. I let out a low growl, making my eyes squint at Freddy.

"I didn't kidnap a child who is so heartless to do so!" Monty yelled.

"Apparently you are!"Freddy yelled back.

"Freddy let me take her to lost and found," Chica said.

"Will you guys SHUT UP!" I growled.

They all went silent. I felt a sudden feeling of pain creep through my body. I felt his stare again from way back when he was there. I wanted nuthing more to just get out of there.

"I woke up here he trying to help," I whined. Suddenly I fell to the floor. I stood up and walked to my room. 'Poor Monty, he got in trouble because he just wanted to help me. I am just such a fool for letting him see me as Y/n not Bun Bun.' I gently climbed into the bunny suit and drifted to a deep sleep.