I don't care anymore

It was my day to shine! My attraction was open, it was a large maze but it was freeze tag. The first day it opened ever child wanted to play. Not only cause I am the newest addition to the family but I guess I brought more joy to them in a long time. The game started and I was on the hiding side. Of course it was new to the children, but they expect me to know everything about the maze. The rules where: no running, no climbing, and no jumping. If you where tagged you wait 30 seconds befor a buzzing went off and you where out.

"Bun Bun we found a place to hide!" Someone whispered.

"You stay there, I will find a different place to hide. My ears will stick out where you are. Just stay hidden," I whispered back. I ran off to find a area that was tall enough for me to stay behind. But at last all good things come to an end, meaning someone on are team was a trader. I was way out off sight for the other team was at. And only my team knew where I was.

▪¤▪

The time came the pizza plex was closing, all of the good boys and girls had to leave for the night. I stood at the doors of Freeze tag. 'To night I'm not leaving my suit so he doesn't get in trouble again.' I thought. I walked to the pizza pad. I sat down just trying to think of what I could say to Monty.

"What would you like?" The rbotic chef asked.

"Apple juice," I said.

He handed me a glass of apple juice. I made it explode in my mouth. I stood up and left. I went to go talk with Monty, I got to his door. I knocked on the door but no answer. 'Maybe he is in the main area?' I took the elevator that was in my room, that brought me down to parts and sevirses. I knew the lift was off but there is a set stairs that go up to the main stage. I got to the main stage, still nobody in site. I look up and there was a big sigh that said "Bonnie Bulling" I have never been there befor do I made my way up to Bonnie Bulling. I stood right in front of the bulling ally. I walked inside  hoping there was a nuther bunny, but no bunny. 'I kinda wanna bull now, it looks like fun!" I gradded a bulling ball and tossed it across the floor. It still works.

"Oh it you," A low voice echoed through the room.

"Oh, hi Freddy. Didn't think you would be here," I laughed with a nervous voise.

"You know Bun Bun, there was another bunny here."

"Really?"

"Really. His name was Bonnie the Bunny. He was my best friend, but you took his place!" He grawled move closer to me.

"It wasn't my fault. It was the company's fault, the got rid of him because I became more popular then him."

"Exactly! You took him away from me!" He pushed me to the wall and held my throte. I then got a better look at his eyes, they where a dull blue. They didn't have that shine they normally had.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM!"

BANG

"NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!"

BONG

"NO ONE WILL CARE THAT YOUR GONE!"

POW

"GET OUT OF THE PIZZA PLEX FOREVER SO EVERYONE WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!"

"IF YOU W-WANT ME OUT OF YOU L-LIFE THEN JUST KILL ME! BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MERCY FOR MY SOUL!" I cried.

He let go of me out of shock, his blue eyes final gave that shine though the one I was looking for. In the time I was given, I got out of there and got to my room. I put Bun Bun into the back area where no one but her and I can get to. I flouted over to Bun Bun's plushies, I gabbed one of tge snall ones and bit the top of it's ear keeping it in my mouth. I flouted back over to the couch an just laid there staring at the sealing.

"I just want to put a end to this endless nightmare," I sighed.

'Then put an end to it. I'm not holding you here, it's you wanting to get revenge on me,' A mistrust voice said.

'Who are you!?'

'You know who I am. I am your killer!"

'Why are you trying to get me to let go. Not after what you did to me!'

"I might have something that your parents wanted you to have but I will only give it to you if you find me."

'Oh right and the answer to your question is: I will not help you.'

"Fine. Have a good night."

That was the last off him for all I knew. I started drifting off to sleep when my green room door opened and quickly shut. I rolled my eyes, then glanst at it, from under the door I could see Freddy's feet? I wanted to say something but I all so wanted to sleep. I close my eyes and that when it happened again but the door was still open.

"Y/n can we talk?" Monty asked walking into the room.

"Ya sure what do you want to talk about?" I responded.

"Has anyone else seen you like this, other then me?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"No reason. Any way did you mean what you said in the bulling ally?"

"Ya I did mean it. I never asked to be like this."

"You know Freddy would never say those thing in less you did something to provoke him. Right."

"His eyes are a shiny, glowy, blue right?"

"Ya why?"

"Well his eye's where bull and looked sorta dead like. Wait how do you know all that stuff between Freddy and Bun Bun?"

"I was there when it happened. And that's oh of his eyes to be like that I will look into it but that all for tonight. Have a good rest of your night."

"You to. Night." I finally closed my eyes with no disruption, I finally fell asleep.