CHAPTER 19 ( part 2)

......Song Qinglan.

This person was different from what he had imagined.
Ji Yushi had thought that things would become more complicated as a result and everyone would avoid their other selves, creating a chaotic scene where no one knew who was who and whether they were allies or enemies. He had even imagined the scene countless 'him's' appearing at the same point in time and, in order to compete for the so-called main body, a bloody massacre and self-killing would take place. It was simply a nightmare in a nightmare.

What Ji Yushi didn't expect was that, under Song Qinglan's leadership, this squad worked like an arrow, never turning back after leaving the bow regardless of what they were faced with, only advancing forward.

Everyone in Tianqiong's seventh squad were important core players who worked very well together.

They constantly changed Ji Yushi's understanding of them.
From the first cycle until now, no matter who was sacrificed and who was left behind, their goal had never changed.

It was like it was reminding Ji Yushi that everything wasn't a big deal. As long as their will was firm enough, they would not fall into confusion.
No matter what, no matter how many of them there were, there was only one goal.

—— Complete the mission and return to their original world.

This reminder made the heavy rock that had been weighing down on Ji Yushi chest lighten a little.
He was shocked. Could everything actually be that simple?

Song Qinglan's appearance before he fell unconscious appeared in his mind. The other party's brows were furrowed and there was an emotion called anger in his eyes.
Ji Yushi didn't understand it very well as to why Song Qinglan was angry.

And so, where were Song Qinglan and the others?
He voiced this query of his.

Li Chun said, "After you fell unconscious, Old Zhou and Old Duan came —– That is, the team you call Team 4, the ones that we got separated from at Runjin Building. They came on a spacecar, so they arrived earlier than Team 2, but they still don't know about the situation of several of themselves existing. Tang Qi and Tang Le are probably giving them some time to take it in. Cap Song went to find some bandages and so on for you so he should be back soon. Once we gather up again, we will go to our next destination."

Ji Yushi's lips were still pale. He was still quite weak.

"Advisor Ji, the bullet wound on you was from Diamond Bird, you shot yourself with your own gun. Fortunately, Diamond Bird uses energy bullets and doesn't have a physical bullet, so we don't need to look for a bullet inside you. The wound may look large on the outside, but it is small on the inside. Please try not to do something like this next time."

Ji Yushi: "........"
He was probably afraid that he would drag them down.

Li Chun, "Hey, in fact our Cap Song is a pretty good person. That time when Old Yu's accident happened, Cap Song did everything he could to carry him out of the desert and walked tens of kilometres with him on his back. Although a scout is considered a civilian job, they are sometimes required to be out in the field. After that accident, Cap Song had been blaming himself. He didn't want you to come so he deliberately said those things. We are at most just a little straight but it's not to the extent of being homopho——"

"Whoosh—–"
With a soft sound, a grappling hook caught onto the balcony.
Two wandering zombies below turned and started to growl. A few seconds later, Song Qinglan appeared outside the wall and very agilely leapt over.

"You talk too much." Song Qinglan's dark eyes were deep. He glanced over at Ji Yushi and continued to say to Li Chun, "I could even hear you bullshit from across the street."