A new beginning

You have no choice anymore. You're broke. you have no close Relative's and the only place now hiring is a job in Silco's gang. 

As I carried myself to the Last drop I was greeted by 2 big builded masculine body guards guarding the place. 

As I was let in a pretty masculine woman with a robotic arm brought me down a hall. It was dark, The echoing sound's from the parking crowds filling the hall. 

When we arrived at a certain door I almost bumped into the woman. then she knocked on the door. You heard a man grunt and said "Come in." 

As you and the other woman walked in he turned his velvet chair. You were shocked by his face. And once he laid eye's on you his eye's widened for a second.

he kept looking at you, and examined you from head to toe..slowly. It made you uncomfortable but you really needed this job. 

"Your here for the new job aren't you." His low voice going trough you. "Yea." 

Then the masculine woman carefully yet pushy pushed me forward. I got the message and walked to the desk. He rested his elbows on the wooden desk. 

That's when he said. "Y/n why do you want to work here" 

I said "I really need the money. and I think I can learn a lot here and-" that's when it hit me. I Never told him my name. 

"how do you know my name?.." 

I know more about you than you think.with that he wanted me to continue.  I slightly looked down and continued.

"Your hired." 

Thank you, I said happily, still pretty frighted by the man. 

Are you available right now? he said. 

Oh, yeah i am. I said. 

great, I need you to take these to the back for some shipments and come back. I agreed. I grabbed the papers out of his hands. I could smell the cigar's and alcohol get stronger each second I walked closer. when I grabbed the paper's I quickly walked out his office.

I opent the door. and saw him looking at me leave. the shivers ran trough my back. As I was searching my way to "The back" I ran into the masculine woman. 

"I'm sorry..but were is "the back?"

She sharply turned her head facing me. and said "I'm Sevika. the back is right here" As she brought me there I examined the others we walked past. 

They all looked pretty ill. 

I shook it off. handed the papers to the shipment leader and thanked Sevika and walked back to his office. 

I softly knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

I opent the door. closing it behind me. 

His shoulders were still placed on his desk. "Found it?" he said while tasing his brows

Yeah. I softly exclaimed. he had this certain aura that disturbed me. this aura that you only feel when you get a cold shiver climbing up your back. 

I just stood there. then he stood up. that's when I noticed he was quite tall in comparison with me. I looked down. he was definitely superior in every way. 

He stood in front of me. I was very nervous. and when he bended down to my level, our face's being very close. the terrifying half of his face being close. Too close. 

I could feel his heavy breath's on my lips as he stared at my mouth. I was mortified by his face. and when I tried to step to the side to avoid eye contact he loudly slammed his hand on the door behind me. leaving a loud thud to roam trough his office.

He had me pinned to the wall. I didn't know what to do. and then he came closer. and kissed me on my forehead. 

"Don't be nervous, I don't bite." 

And with that he walked back to his desk. I tried to take in what just happened. 

That's when he said. 

Get home safe, and fix your carpet. it's slippery. 

I sharply looked at him. what the fuck did he just say. "Sevika, lead our newest member to the door."