A Nightmare

Slowly going higher. I was breathing heavily in his hand. Then he suddenly with the hand that was placed on my thigh went to my throat 

Tightening , I tried to yell,  but his hand was still placed on my mouth, he emotionlessly stared at my struggling self. I tried to kick him off me. and succeeded by kicking him between his legs. he backed down, I jumped up. running around the building. 

I found an open door, I ran in. I could hear footsteps following me. I hid under a bed, it was an obviously stupid decision.

I could hear the footsteps echoing trough the room. The wooden floor squeaking by each step that was made. 

Then I saw Silco enter the bedroom. He closed the door behind him. He examined the room. he stood still for a second. I put my hand on my mouth, in attempt to softly mute my heavy panicked breaths.

I could feel his eye's gazing at the bed. There was no way I could run. that's when he stood in front of the bed. 

All I could see were his black neat shoes.

I held my breath and closed my eye's. Luckily he walked to the nearby closet. I expected he would open it. This was my change. The closet was behind the bed. So if I run now I might make it. 

When I tried to move myself out of under the bed I could feel a hand grabbing me by my ankle. 

I sharply turned around, the only thing I could see being his orange glow by his eye.