THE END OF PAIN AND A NEW LIGHT

[TIME SKIP OF 6 YEARS LATER]

Even though Izuku was told he could not be a hero, he managed to cling to the remains of his dream.

He put on his school uniform, a black outfit with buttons, while looking at his scars that littered all over his body, which varied from burns, bruises, scratches to cuts.

Izuku sighed as he thought about what led up to this.

It had begun when Katsuki Bakugo and his squad of friends, had bullied him both physically and emotionally for 6 years.

Because of this, Izuku had grown accustomed to pain and had a rudimentary understanding of the medical treatment of wounds.

Once was ready, he ran downstairs and out the door to walk to school.

These past few years were difficult for him.

Izuku's family barely acknowledged him,only Izuna was the one who cared for him at home .

Izuna was asked by shoto and bakugou to bullie izuku he agreed due to izuku telling him to do so .

He acted to bullie him in front of others and when alone he tried his best to treat izuku's wounds.

Shoka and katsumi when in school and if outside cared for him.they didn't knew that he was being abused, bullied or neglected[they were not asked to join because they still loved izuku]

Slowly inko also started neglecting him and sometime beat him for no reason.

Hisashi abused him when inko and Izuna was not at home.he also helped the school to sabotage izuku and make sure that he has nothing to be happy about.

For the past six years, Izuku had to fend for myself.

He survived by eating leftovers until and cooking when he was left alone at home, then Izuku worked jobs around the neighborhood in order to buy more food for his increasing appetite.

He would walk to school alone daily, no one wanted to be anywhere someone quirkless like him.

He was depressed.he wanted to just die but when he thought of his brother shoka katsumi and his loved one's. he stopped himself .

As Izuku walked to school, he dreading the inevitable beating coming his way upon arrival.

When izuku entered his class he was greeted by a fire launched towards his legs to burn him and an explosion on his hands.

He felt a lot of pain his legs were burned and due explosion his fingers were in a bad shape. And some other students beat him nearly senseless he was bleeding from head to toe.

Bakugou- look here deku who wants to be a hero is bleeding .
You can't defend yourself deku how will you save others or your loved ones.

Shoto- izuku you should leave this school and end your worthless life you are good for nothing.

When teacher came he saw izuku blooded . He then ordered some students to take him to nurse by saying"we can't have our test dummy and my"toy"die"

Izuku's teacher started to torture him for pleasure when izuku was 6 years old.

Izuku was taken to the nurse room where the nurse treated him just enough so he can live while leaving the room she said "why can't you just die quirkless shit".

Katsumi and shoka came to the nurse room to meet him.

Apparently someone from their class saw izuku in the nurse room and told them.