AFTERMATH AND PUNISHMENT

After the time was resumed izuku's body[fake] hit the ground with a thud.

A lot of blood was under the area of impact.the people saw in "horror" ambulence was called immediately and izuku was rushed to hospital.

the people saw in "horror" ambulence was called immediately and izuku was rushed to hospital

After reaching hospital when doctor's checked him he was cold they declared him dead.

When this news reached to izuku's loved ones they broke down especially shoka and katsumi their love died they didn't even confessed to him.

In all of his uncle's hawks was most shocked and was crying very hard his nephew died.

he viewed izuku as his son he knew he was depressed but whenever he asked him what happened or what was the problem.

He always said that everything is allright and he is good.

Same was for mirko she was crying as her unofficial son died . She helped izuku sometimes.

Whenever she saw izuku outside alone she would talk to him and take him to diffrent restaurants.

All hero's were present at his furenal including bakugou's.

After burying him with all the traditions done all the people at the furenal want back at home.

[It was all done on the same day of izuku's death]

While katsuki and shoto were happy that the problem that was in their life called deku is no more
Next day

Now we see all of izuku's uncle's and aunt's including todoroki's , bakugou's and detective Naomasa Tsukauchi at izuku's house.

Both inko&hisashi were fake crying on izuku's death .

Hisashi made sure that izuku's autopsy would not happen as this will creat a problem for him.

Izuku's case was labled as accident.

Nezu was suspicious of all of this .
Why Hisashi hurried for izuku's furnal?
Why he said no for autopsy?