prologue

-----       

Before this starts I just wanna state that Gregory is 13-14 in this fanfic and there is no sexual themes as they are young teenagers. also, this is the second fanfic that I've written so there might be some mistakes, but please tell me if there are so I can fix them!  and I wanted to make a cute little thing before they sneak in the pizzaplex <3 also, this song🤤 oh and
You don't have to read this chapter for it is optional ofc.

----

GREGORY and I have been with each other
Since we were little kids. Always had each other's backs, still do. We were such troublesome kids. We didn't have anywhere to stay, so we just stayed in an alleyway. Funny, I know but it was all we got. It was fun tho. No adults telling us what to do and what not. We'd sometimes steal food from grocery stores, people. It's fun! Heh, Well... If you don't get caught, of course. And occasionally sneak in some places to have FUN.

It was boring most of the time. Not having anything to do. But! We got a solution for that. "Hey! Let's play a game." I said all of a sudden, leaning on the wall while sitting down. "A game? What kind?" Gregory tilted his head. "That x and o game? I forgot its name but you get it." I grabbed a flat piece of cardboard and a marker. "It's tic-tac-toe, idiot." "Yeah, yeah, Toe tac tee, whatever." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"But, like, uh... It's like truth or dare! You win some times and then you get to ask me to do or tell something." "Alright then." Gregory responds. "I'm playing as x since I'm six times better than you. " I chuckle. "Heh, Yeah, in your dreams." Gregory grins. "Anyways, How many rounds?" He adds. "3!" We start playing.

After a few minutes of dares and truths, you won.

"Fuck! I-i mean...I was just going easy on you, obviously." Gregory crosses his arms "Uh-huh? Just admit I'm better than you." I chuckle. "Just ask me already!" He retorts. "Alright! Hmm.. I dare you to.. End this game and cuddle with me. It's really cold today!" I hug myself, pretending to warm myself up. "Uh!?" He blushes. Good thing you didn't notice it.

We always cuddle but.. Since Gregory discovered his feelings for you he's been more..weird? And so have you, you're just more good at hiding it than that idiot. "Come on." You move the board away and open your arms, waiting. He comes closer and puts his arms around your waist as you do the same. Both leaning on one another's shoulder, finding comfort in each other's hold. You both fell asleep, leaning against the wall. 

YOU both promised you'd never leave the other's side, no matter what. It sounds cheesy, I know but you both didn't have ANYONE ELSE.

------

That's the end of this chapter!
Please tell me your opinions on it,
And what I should do and not do.
Yk! That kind of stuff!

------

^

* !Echoingechos! *

[509] words