.Freddy!.

MOON was just beside the door, jumping and hopping from one foot to another. You decided to take the risk and ran to the door, quickly bending over and getting in. You looked back to see Gregory sighing in relief as Moon didn't follow YOU.

"bad children must be found..."

You can barely see in the darkness so you decided to just go forward and hope for the best. But before that, you interlocked your and Gregory's fingers.
You saw light coming from the right, it was the recharge station. You entered almost instantly, not wanting to get in the animatronic.

Hearing a crash, you both jumped at the sudden sound. Looking onto the glass, you saw Moon dragging Freddy away!? "Oh no.." Your voice was just as a whisper. Moon saw you both and stopped, waving innocently at you before he continued dragging the bear animatronic. You both looked at each other with widened eyes.

Just a few seconds later, the hour turned to 3 am. You both got out. You didn't want Moon to come back and get you too, so you stayed quiet. You both paced to another red entrance quickly and tried to open it. It was no use. "dammit..." you groaned. "f-Freddy, can you hear me?" Gregory sweatdropped.

"I think he's in there. We have to get him out." You looked for an entrance other than the locked door. Walking back to where you came from, you noticed another hall as Gregory ran up to you. Mapbot came out of nowhere and held onto your shoulders then, it took a map and held it over to you. "Hi, please take this map." As you calm your racing heart down, Gregory shoved the map out of its cold hand aggressively.

"Thank you! Please enjoy." Its feminine voice talked as it turned away. "Ugh, I hate that thing...!" Gregory frustratedly said. "So annoying..." You mumbled, meaning the bot. You grabbed Gregory's wrist and walked over to the rollup door. As it rolled up, you bent down and walked in with Gregory. Standing up straight, you saw that the room was very messy. Wires were all over the floor and the lighting was shitty.

You avoided the wires as to not trip, but it seemed Gregory wasn't as lucky. He stumbled over one of the wires and onto you, almost making you fall. "Sorry..." He quickly walked back. "Idiot." You muttered.

"I take that back. I hope you fall over a rock or something." He rolled his eyes.

"Really? Fall over a rock?" You held in a laugh.

He smacked the back of your head, "Just start moving."

You would've said more but you had more important stuff to do. Another roll-up door was there it opened to reveal the Utility tunnels again. The warm-colored lights started to flicker on just as you walked in. After a little bit, you both saw something. It wasn't one of the animatronic's... You've never seen it before. "Gregory, there's something there." You said. You both looked at each other and then back at it.

It moved closer when you weren't looking. Freaked out by this, you started taking quick steps back. It stepped closer in the blink of an eye. It wasn't making any moves. It was just, frozen... Gregory walked closer to it, but it did nothing. "Don't look away from it." You whispered. You both went past it, still looking at it so it wouldn't jump at you. Gregory guided you as to not bump into objects.

You were the one keeping your eyes on it so Gregory could look for a way to your destination. "It's blocked. Is  there a way around?" He was referring to the closed gate. He didn't seem to notice the vent on your right. "This vent. We could go through it. Maybe it'll lead us there?" He nodded. You both went to it. And crawled through. As you reach a fan, your hand touched a cobweb. "Ugh!" You groaned as you shook your hand around.