!The Dark!

\ Me and Gregory! /

-----

FREDDY walks out of his room to get to the utility tunnels. He passes an old stage on the way. He opens the door and starts walking downstairs. A huge-looking spider? Crawls on the walls but nobody seems to notice it except you. On the way down a voice echoes. "Hello? Little kids? If you're down here, say something!" You and Gregory look at each other, panicked. "She's down here! We have to go back." Gregory SPOKE.

"Do not worry. Even if we are spotted, you two are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together. However, we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am sent back to my room, we will never get to the lobby before midnight." Freddy tells.

As Freddy walks down a couple of stairs and enters a room, a wide metal door opens and he walks in. But just as you do so, Freddy starts talking. "..I feel you are broken." "Don't worry about it-" Gregory replies but you cut him off "it's fine, we're fine. Can we j-" "No, I feel... that something is wrong. I am taking you to the first aid station." Freddy interrupted. He speed-walks to the said place.

"There's no time! We're fine!" Gregory quickly says but Freddy just ignores it. He reaches the first aid station and opens his stomach hatch. You both get out, having difficulties doing so. but you managed to do it, Your faces were red. Freddy points at the curtains indicating you both to go into the little box-like room with the red curtains.

As you walk in, with Gregoy trailing behind you. the woman from before walks up to Freddy a few seconds later. 'Fuck! Did she see us?!' You and Gregory look at each other with the same scared expression. Gregory puts a finger up to his mouth, telling you to not make a noise. He opens the curtain a bit so you can both see what's happening.

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Officer Vanessa, i-i do not know how I got here.." He stammers out.

"Well, you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show." She sighs. "Now, parts and services have you on reduced power. They said it's a safety precaution... Just one more thing to deal with..." She continues. "Okay... Look, we're like 15 minutes from closing some kids are sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." She finished angrily and walked away.

You both open the curtains and walk out after a few seconds to make sure she was gone. "I told you she was after us." Gregory crosses his arms. "I said nothing. I will keep you safe. Let us go." Freddy comforts as he opens his chest cavity. You both blush and climb back in. You accidentally hit Gregory's arm as Freddy started to move. "Sorry! Sorry.." You apologized. "Uh, don't worry about it.." He shook his head.

A few moments later You ask "uh, where are we now?" Freddy answers. "We are now under the Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions." You and Gregory gasp in awe. "We can go anywhere in the building?" He asks.

"Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway. They are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F - with high enough clearance of course. Guests are never allowed here, But yours is a... Special situation." Freddy answers as he continues walking. As he reaches a stairway he noticed he's on low power, he should be quick. As he finally reaches the upper floor he turns and walks a bit then he stops.

You both get out of his chest compartment. And turn around to face him as he starts talking.

"I am terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you both. You must continue without me. I will guide you on your Fazwatch in case you get into any trouble." He explains sadly as he speed-walks to the Recharge Station. "It's fine! We can do this" You hold Gregory's hand, noticing his scared expression. trying to fight your fears so Gregory can feel at least a bit safe.

Gregory noticed this but smiled nonetheless. Appreciating your efforts, but still feeling guilty for dragging you here.

You both walk through the big red door. After a few seconds, you see crates and stuff blocking the way. Gregory tugs at your hand and you both open the door cautiously. You see Chica! Consuming? Garbage..? You look at each other "it's chica! Maybe we could distract her with something.." Gregory whispers and closed the door slowly.

"Those cans!... It'll distract her." You inform. He nods and goes to knock it over. You open the door a bit to see if she moved. She makes a cute confused noise and limps over to check the noise. You open the door wide and the both of you get in instantly. Crouching, you make your way over to the other side. "This area is off-limits" Chica talked behind you. You turn the corner and the both of you get up and speed walk to the door.

Gregory holds your hand so you wouldn't get separated and you both blush at the touch. You read a sign saying "BE CAREFUL: 100% OF FATAL ACCIDENTS INVOLVE HUMAN BEINGS." Gregory opens the door and you both walk in. There was a bunch of stuff lying around so you had to walk around to get to the door. You open it and go in.

"Where do we even go...?" You asked.

"I don't know. honestly, I'm just trusting my instincts." Gregoy shrugs and you snicker.

"Imagine we...- never mind." You cut yourself off.

GREGORY shrugs it off. you both continue opening doors and roaming around until you notice a dark, red room. "I just hope nothing jumps out of the dark and eats us or something." You wish. "Hey, don't jinx us.." Gregory nudges you as you both walk in.

-----

That's the second chapter for now!
I didn't wanna keep you waiting for long..
So have this!
I'll start working on the third chapter
Tomorrow!
I hope it's good. Tell me if I need to change anything, you know. Grammar mistakes, etc etc that bunch of stuff.
Love you! Have a great day!

---

^
|

* !Echoingechos! *

[1080] words