last women on reach

noble 6, Elizabeth-B312, the last Sparten on reach possible the last humans on the planet, she was hurt, that would happen to anyone, even a Sparten when fighting an entire Sangheili kill team, or as they more commonly know the elites. 

During her last battle against them, she lost her helmet and knew she had to find another, she set off for ONI Saturn base, she knew Sparten Titan team was dispatched there, losing contact with them as they destroyed the information stored there. 

it was hours, Elizabeth walked and walked, befits of her Mjolnir IV armour, she could walk for days and not get tired, she soon enough arrived at Saturn base, the building was half-collapsed, the unmistakable burn of plasma fired, she was overlooking the base from the cliff she was standing, she carful and slowly made her way down, and into the base. 

the battle here was clearly fisted, bullet casing lay everywhere, a few dead grunts, jackals and Brutes were dead, but that's not what she cared about. the four dead Spartans, Titan team had put up a good fight, but not good enough.

Sparten Adam-A230 was the only other Sparten who shared her taste in colour, the dark blue and red. she unclipped the helmet, it wide slightly covered golden visor, it was one of the modified ODST Helmet. she clipped it on. it updated thanks to her neural interface. she gathered up the weapons of the fallen soldiers.

on her hip plating, she had an M6G magnum, on her back she had an MA37 or known as the assault rifle, and finally, an M392 Designated Marksman rifle commonly known as a DMR. she heard a sound she knows all too well, a phantom dropship in an odd turn of events it was landing. she made her way to the roof. aiming down the scoop of the DMR. 

she easily spotted the purple hull of the covenant dropship had landed, the crew was standing about, 5 Unggoy also known as grunts, 3 Kig-yar known as jackies to humanity, and finally 3 Elites. 

'Easy, no problem for a hyper lethal sparten,' Elizabeth thought to her self. she clipped the DMR onto her mag clamp, and snuck her way down to them, and pulled out her kukri, well technically speaking it wasn't hers, it belonged to Emile-A329, noble 4, one of her fallen comrades. 

she started towards the grunts first, the small creatures, with large covered methane tanks, were sleeping. they couldn't breathe air properly so instead they there always carried a methane tank with them, she went up to them and slit their throats one at a time. next was the jackals. They were awake searching for anything of value they could sell. money driven worms jackals, she went up to the isolated one first, then going for the second, plunging the kukri into its chest, the third one noticed, and Elisabeth turned on her heel, and chucked the blade into the jackal before the alarm was raised. 

she snuck up on the first Elite but it fellow saw her and yelled. raising his covenant carbine. Elisabeth jumped forward, unclipping her assault rifle and firing, at this close of range, the assault rifle worked best at lowing the Elite shields, it fired its carbine, the round stopping on her shields. she quickly switched to her pistol, shooting the Elite in the head. 

she hadn't had time to search for the third Elite when something she couldn't see tackled her into the interior of the dropship. as it started to take off. the Elite deactivated its active camo. "So you're the little demon," the Elite hissed. activating his energy sword. "I will prove my worth," the Elite charged forward. 

Elisabeth dodged and the Elite slammed into the side of the dropship. the doors to the control bay opened a grunt run out screaming, opening the bay doors and jumping out. the Elite and the Sparten stopped and looked at the grunt then back at each other.

"Do they normally do that?" Elisabeth asked. the Elite stopped trying to kill her. 

"No they do not," suddenly the ship shook and the two bounced around the troop bay. "Something is wrong, demon, I am smart enough to know if we do not stop this then will both die,"