Until we meet again

Requested by Todo_is_a_smol_bean

Plot: Katsuki and Shoto are married. And Shoto dies at a hero mission. A while after his death Katsuki starts hallucinating when he sees Shoto as A ghost.

Warnings: Dead, (mentioning of) Self harm and Suicide
--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd persons pov

Both males looked at each other with a smile.
"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said and both of the males leaned In for a kiss. As they connected their lips their was whistling. Clearly coming from the alien girl with pink skin. Mina. Shoto chuckled a little while Katsuki caressed his cheek softly.

"Shoto!" The ash-blond yelled, running around the area searching his husband.
"Shoto-kun!" Ochako yelled helping the other search for the dual haird male.
"Icyhot! Where the fuck are you?!" Bakugo yelled using the old nickname from their school times.
"Over here!" A familiar voice yelled as Bakugo turned to it.
"God damn it you scared me!" He yelled but before he could even reach his husband the building he was standing in front of started to grumble.
Bakugo stood their in horror watching how the building was starting to squish his husband.
As He yelled for the others and yelled at someone, he couldn't even see who the person was due his tears, to call a fucking ambulance before he went to get the parts of the grumbled building away from his husband.

"I'm so sorry for your lose.." That's the sentence that made Bakugo break inside. His husband..that he loved with all of his heart..was dead. He couldn't help in any way..he just stood there and watched.. that's what he told himself. Clearly it wasn't true.

"Kacchan... You've been standing their for a while hour starring at his grave now...we have to go back.." Midoriya said as he was leaning against a tree also starring at the grave of his best friend.
"Not yet...." Bakugo said as Midoriya gulped. His voice was broken. Midoriya has never seen his this sad. Never ever.
"Kacchan.."
"Yea yea....I'm comming Izuku.." He said as he got up from his knees, walking past his childhood friend to their car.
"Kacchan.." Midoriya sighed and walked after him sitting down but not starting the car yet.
"If you want to talk about it...I'll listen..and Kirishima does too! And all the others..we're all here.." Midoriya said to cheer up the ash-blond. Bakugo smiled a little sad before nodding. "Yea..thanks but-" that's when his voice cracked and tears started to run down his cheek uncontrollably.
Midoriya sighed and hugged his friend a little. "It's okay...it's gonna be fine..." Bakugo sobbed.
"It's ..it's my fault....I just watched!..I watched the building......." Midoriya hugged him tighter and shook his head.
"No, Kacchan...it's not your fault...you were in shock...it's not your fault....it really isn't.." Midoriya said as he started to rub his friends back.
After Bakugo cried himself out Midoriya brought him back home.
"Should I stay..? Do you need some company..?" Midoriya asked as Bakugo shock his head and went inside. Alone. Without his husband.

A year after all of this happenings Bakugo moved into in an apartment in America. Where he could be alone. He stopped with his hero work. No forever but for now. He sighed as he went in his apartment after getting some greediness for his dinner. As He went in the Kitchen he almost dropped his stuff. There he was. Alive. Not even one scratch. His husband. Shoto Todoroki.
"Shoto..." Baking breathed out as the other male turned to him.
"Katsuki you're home!" Bakugo frowned.
"How would you know..."
"That you live here? Oh, we moved here together right? Don't you remember?" Todoroki said with a smile as Bakugo put down his stuff.
"But... you're dead..." Todoroki chuckled
"I ain't dead! I'm alive!" Todoroki said and smiled.
Bakugo went straight to his husband trying to grab his arm as he couldn't. Todoroki was transparent. He could just grab through his husband.
I need his dead...why do I see him..I'm fucking hallucinating.
Bakugo thought as he shock his head starting to go outside the kitchen as Todoroki sighed.
"The food is almost done you need to stay here" he said as Bakugo just sat down on the table without a single word.

As they were done eating Todoroki stared at Bakugo and smiled.
It looked so familiar..like his actual smile.
"How did you like it?" Bakugo was still surprised that he could really eat the food. "I liked it" He said and nodded a little.
"I'm glad" Todoroki said as Bakugo started playing with his sleeves.
"Hey Katsuki..." Todoroki frowned as Bakugo looked at him.
"Let me see your arms."
"What..?" Bakugo looked a little confused.
"Your arms. I wanna see them." Bakugo got up.
"Alright this isn't funny anymore! If this is some sick kind of joke of you then leave! My husband is dead!"

"Katsuki...it's me..This isn't a joke..I never died."
Bakugo sat back down and slowly pulled up his sleeves not looking at his husband.
"...did you clean them?" Bakugo nods.
"No bandages?" Bakugo just shock his head.
"Why not..?" Bakugo shrugged.
"Alright.." Bakugo was confused that he trusts this person so much even tho he knew Todoroki was dead. It just felt..right.
Bakugo pulled his sleeves back up and sighed.

One week later it was the same. He always came back from getting greediness or anything else and his husband was in the kitchen cooking. But he always woke up alone.
Bakugo sighed as he flopped on the couch and Todoroki started to pat his head. This was the first time they head physical contact. Wait.. physical- but how? Bakugo frowned. His hand felt warm. Like A real person..but when he tried to grab his arm a week ago...
"You are dead Am I Right?..this isn't you you..it's just your ghost..and you slowly start to fade here on earth that's why I can feel your touch all sudden..right?" Bakugo thought he was hallucinating and actually wanted to tell Kirishima a few days ago but somehow he didn't do that.

Todoroki sighed.
"Am I right?"
"Yes...you are" Todoroki sighed.
"I just want to be here with you!..I don't want to leave you alone..look at your arms...this is what happened!" Bakugo suddenly noticed that is was his fault.
"I'm sorry...I wont do it again..just please I will never be able to move on if you stay any longer...and you will fade sooner or later.." Todoroki sighed.
"Say it...one last time please.."
"Say what?"
"Say that you love me... please.." Bakugo got up and cupped the cheek of the other mate which he actually shouldn't be able to.
"Shoto Todoroki..I love you" Todoroki and Bakugo teared up as Todoroki nodded thankfully.
"Thank you...I love you too, Katsuki" He whispered as he disappeared all sudden.

Bakugo gasped as he sat up in a hospital bed.
"What..where Am I.." Kirishima and Midoriya where there and other people where there too.
"You're finally awake!" Mina yelled and looked concerned.
"What happened..?"
"We found you in your apartment..we where there to visit you as a surprise but you..." Kirishima gulped a little and turned away. Todoroki always said crying was manly too but it was still hard for Kirishima. Midoriya patted his back as Bakugo got really confused.
"You tried to overdose...we found you in your bathtub.." Ochako said and looked down.
Bakugo suddenly remembered what happened. He felt really guilty.
"I'm sorry..." He said as he looked down. Everyone hugged him all sudden. "Don't apologize!..just please talk to us next time!.." everyone yelled as the hugged him tighter.

After two weeks Bakugo was allowed to go back home but he was going to therapy three days a week.
He had to talk with the police and even the doctors for the last two weeks. His parents visited him every day. And now he was going back to his apartment.

He went inside and flopped on the couch.
"Fuck.." he whispered thinking of what he was dreaming off when he was in the hospital. This weird feeling..it all felt so real..to real..Bakugo sighed as he looked down. On the ground was a little paper so he picked it up as he noticed something written on it.
He read it and smiled a little

'Until we meet again, Katsuki'

~Your beloved husband

"Until we meet again, Shoto"

--------------------------------

I kinda like the ending but I think I didn't exactly hit the point in your request. If yes I am really sorry I just had this idea and thought it may fit together.