Happy endings don't exist

Warnings: R@pe,Death treats, Death, Mentioning of suicide and probably self harm. Dadzawa (idk if that's a warning it actually really cute)

Plot: Momo, Shotos best friend, got raped by her ex-boyfriend and Shoto and Bakugo go to court with her. Shotos Boyfriend doesn't go because he secretly things that it's not his brothers, Momo's ex, fault is. Some day Shoto is pretty down and tries to talk to his boyfriend but he doesn't listen. In the same night Shotos Boyfriend drugs Shoto to have some "fun" with him. After that Bakugo is there for him.

Some Fluff and Angst
Sota-Momos ex
Daisuke-Shotos Boyfriend
They are in second year on UA.
--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd persons pov

"But she didn't say no! So it's not my fucking fault!" Sota yelled.
"You fucking drugged her!" Shoto yelled and slammed his fist on his table.
"How do YOU know?!" He almost barked back.
"She fucking told me!"
"And you believe that?!"
"Enough!" The judge yelled and the two males went shut.
"We are gonna talk about the judgment for him so please calm down you two!" He added and got up before he left.
Shoto looked at Sota and growled while Bakugo looked at his classmate.
"Calm down, Icyhot" he said and sighed.
"Aren't you mad?! He fucking raped our classmate!" Shoto yelled at the blond and Momo looked down a little.
"I understand your anger but.."
"You don't understand my anger!! If you did you would be mad too! Damn it!" Shoto yelled and turned away from the blond. Bakugo sighed and looked at his hands on the table. He felt a pain in his chest. It hurt him to see the person he likes so mad. He has never seen Todoroki so mad. Never ever. Not since that one day with Deku. But that was the only day. He never snaps. He is always calm but now..it's like he is a complete other person.

As the judge came back everyone was listening close to what he was saying.
"Four years imprisonment."
"Four..." Shoto mumbled and looked down.
"Fucking four.."
"Hah! I'll come back I promise that!"
"You got what you deserve even if its not enough..not even the slightest you got what you deserve for now!!" Shoto looked at Sota who smiled sadistic.
"I hope you die you damn rat!" Sota said and looked at Shoto before looking at Momo. "you too. I hope you die too damn slut!!" Todoroki jumped up and almost ran over to kill him. If Bakugo wouldn't have hold him back he would've done that. "let me go!"
"Icyhot.."
"Let me fucking go!"
"Damn it Icyhot!!"
Sota was brought out of the room while throwing death treats against whole class 2-a.
"Rot in hell you bitch!!" Shoto yelled and almost everyone out of class 2-a gasped.

One month later

Momo's mental health got so bad that she had to go to a mental health hospital within a month. One month. Jiro and Todoroki always visited her while the rest of the class didn't visit her that often. But she could understand why. Hero work and everything. And it's not like they don't visit her at all.

It was like around ten in the evening now and Todoroki didn't feel well. He felt really sick. Like not his body. His mind felt sick. It has probably something to do with the fights he had with his boyfriend the last month.
Todoroki sighed and hugged his boyfriend from behind.
"Hey Dai..I don't feel so well..wanna watch a movie with me or something? We can cuddle if you want..?"
"No."
"But-"
"I said no!" Todoroki let go of his boyfriend and sighed.
"Okay. I understand." Todoroki said and then went to the living room. He then sat down on the couch and watched some TV.
After half an hour Daisuke came into the living room and sat down.
"Listen.. I'm sorry for yelling earlier." He said and handed his boyfriend a glass of water.
"Here. I thought you might be thirsty" Daisuke smiled.
Todoroki smiled as well and toke the glass of water.
"Thanks, Dai" Todoroki smiled and drank the whole glass of water.
"You really are thirsty huh?" Daisuke chuckled and Todoroki nodded.
"It tasted kinda sweet. Did you put anything in it?" Todoroki asked still smiling.
"Ah..uhm not really. I think it's just sweet water" the other male said and smiled a little.
Todoroki nodded and snuggled against his boyfriend. "I love you." He said and closed his eyes.
"I love you too" Was the last thing Todoroki heard before everything went black for him.