Talking care of sick Spider-Man ( X reader)

You walked in to Peter's room after receiving a text from him stating " Dont come over I dont feel too good". A normal person would stay away, but what type of partner would you be if you didnt go over after reading a sad text like that. You found him sprawled out on his bed in obvious discomfort. He looked at you suddenly snapping out of his groggy state.

" Hey baby how did you-" he began before you abruptly cut him off.

" Your aunt may let me in", you explained quickly "Now whats wrong is it the flu, a headache, common cold?". He looked at you sheepishly still holding on to his noticeably bloated stomach. His normally taut abs were replaced by a much softer shape. " Er no... its not that." he said groaning. A soft rumble was admitted from his stomach before he sunk farther into his bed, seeking comfort. "Well what is it then", you asked even more concerned. " Its nothing im fine its just"

Brrrrrrppppttt

A low rumble bounced off of his bed sheets causing a wild blush to spread across his cheeks. You honestly didnt know whether to laugh or comfort him. " You didnt hear that!", he moaned embarrassed. " 

You should really go this is gross". Despite the eggy smell that now hung in the air you came over to his bed and sat near the bottom. " I can help you with that.", you smirked swinging you body up on the bed and positioning yourself up against his backside. 

He jerked a bit in surprise  letting off a series of small toots off on your bare leg. " Woah I wouldnt lay that close if I were you thats a direct line of fire". You leaned down to whisper in his ear. " 

Yeah I know thats the whole point~" You moved your hand down to his belly feeling to air moving around  in there. " What did you do to get so gassy??" you asked rubbing his stomach in a circular motion. He winced, then sighed as his ab muscles clenched, began to relax a bit. A long airy fart pushed into your skin causing you to blush. You may have been enjoying helping your boyfriend out with his problem a little too much. 

" Well its turns out ive developed lactose intolerance after being bit by that spider... and ive been so hungry doing my spiderman duties that I....." he paused for a bit pushing out a short bubbly toot you could tell was relieving for him. to "- ate a whole pan of mac and cheese." he chuckled releasing more farts with each laugh. This time you blushed thinking of how you were going to start sneaking dairy into all his meals.