Truth About You by Mitchell Tenpenny

Yeah, this town's been telling meI've done some things I never didYeah, the grapevine starts with a glass of wineAnd you taking a sipEvery word that you're saying's'Nother stab to my reputationAnd I can't take it anymoreBut you've opened that doorYeah, there's two sides to every breakupOne's a lie and one's the truthOne of 'em went down and one was made upBut in the end we both loseWhy can't we meet in the middleCall it even, call a truceIf you quit telling lies about meI won't tell the truth about you (truth about you)Like how you picked a fightEvery time you saw me get a textTo make yourself feel betterThat you still talk to your exYeah, you told your friends, you told your mamaThat I'm the root of all the dramaBut we both know why this endedGirl, I caught you red-handedYeah, there's two sides to every breakupOne's a lie and one's the truthOne of 'em went down and one was made upBut in the end, we both loseWhy can't we meet in the middleCall it even, call a truceIf you quit telling lies about meWell, I won't tell the truth about you, ohYeah, I truly wish the best for youSo don't ruin the next for me'Cause you really don't want me to tell the truthFor everyone to see, yeahThat there's two sides to every breakupOne's a lie and one's the truthOne of 'em went down and one was made upIn the end, we both loseWhy can't we meet in the middleCall it even, call a truceYeah, if you quit telling lies about meWell, I won't tell the truth about you(Won't tell the, won't tell the, won't tell the truth about you)Tell the truth about(Won't tell the, won't tell the, won't tell the truth about you) oh(Won't tell the, won't tell the, won't tell the truth about you)I don't wanna tell the truth(Won't tell the, won't tell the, won't tell the truth about you)