Twenty- Two

Bree's POV 

(M.A. Warning)

I'm here at the All Star game. The game is tomorrow after the carpet. Tonight's the night the group decided on dinner. Nora told me to enjoy this by myself and enjoy my time with Fin. Her and I are currently sharing the hotel room, but I've got Khloe and the girls in a group chat to keep me updated. Winnie all but pushed me out the door yesterday to get on the flight. I have been talking to her about all the things in the world. Per her request.

We've mostly focused on the fact that I am pushing away his affection because I have no idea how to handle it, along with not knowing how to state how I love him. I do. I love Fin. We also talked and talked and talked about my fear of him leaving me and Winnie managed to help me open my eyes to see he isn't. This would be the time he does and yet he still messages me good morning and goodnight.

I texted Brody, thankful that Khloe gave me his number and made sure Fin is still in his room. I didn't bother asking if there was a key for his room. I'm not sure I want to give him false hope and be in the same room tonight, but it would be nice to be in his presence and have a good night's sleep. We're supposed to meet downstairs in about ten minutes so I made my way to his floor.

When I tried on the gold dress tonight it seemed a little tighter around my stomach. All the ice cream I've been eating must have made me bloated. I paused at Fin's door, the nerves filling my body so fast. Raising my shaking arm I knocked on his door three times. I heard him mumble something and then the door rattled before it swung open.

Fin.

His blue gray eyes widened upon seeing me and he stood rooted in his spot. I went to speak but I didn't know what to say other than Hi. Hi sounds lame. He is wearing black pants and a creme button up shirt. I looked away from his outfit and to his eyes.

"Bree..." he let out holding onto the door knob. "Bree um, what... what are you doing here?" I felt a pang in my chest but I knew he would ask. We haven't talked for about a week. Ever since Winnie has been up.

"This is your All Star weekend. I wanted to be here to support you." He tilted his head trying to figure me out. Hell, I can't even figure my own self out. "It's okay if you don't want me here but--"

"BG," He stuck his hand out reaching for me, his fingers wrapping with mine like I'd disappear. "That is silly. Haven't you figured out yet that I always want you. No matter what we're going through." He cupped my face this time and his eyes searched mine. "You're here. For me." I nodded hesitantly and he smiled. I smiled back and raised one of my hands to capture his. "Can I kiss you?"

I licked my lips knowing this was going to happen. I've been horny as all hell lately and I knew that if we went physical I wouldn't be able to stop myself. "Of course, always." As his lips touched mine I melted into his hold. It was subtle, delicious and a tad bit hungry.

"Okay, I think we have to go down for the car, but let me grab my wallet and room key." He jogged back into his room and was back quickly. "By the way," he winked at me before continuing, "great outfit choice."

"BREE!" Khloe said with a martini glass in her hand. She waved me over and everyone in our circular booth looked to Fin and I walking in. He has his hand on the small of my back, which has no fabric on it, so I can feel how hot his body heat if from his hand. Along with how rough his hand is and a reminder of how good his hands feel over my body.

Okay enough of that.

I told Winnie about how horny I was and she told me that I needed to figure my shit out.