Moondrop 🍋

Heyy I'm back

word's: 688

You blushed " th-thanks " you look down at you faze Watch your first task was to get to know him " so y/n you want to play a game " you look back at him " what game?" He Looks at you " huh what about hide and seek " he says.

I would love to but my first task is to get to know you" you tell him " aww ok " he pounds like a baby it was so cute " ok well let's get started " you tell him you then start to ask questions he answered all of them.

When y'all were done y'all played games and colored you then notice that you started caching feel's for sun so you look at sun " s-sun I m l-Iove you" you said " r-really my friend " he says "yea " you tell him" I-I love you too" he said y'all both blushed then.

he noticed that it was get dark "do you want to go to sleep " he says " yea sure" you said even though you weren't tired he takes your hand then take's you to his room you look around then saw his bed and ran to it d started jumping on it.

He look at you and thought it was so cute  then he came up to you and you stopped jumping he hugged you then laid you down then he laid down beside you Cuddling you trying to make you fall asleep.

Then the light started flashing then they turned off you got scared and hugged sun closer " sun I'm scared " you said " naughty girl naughty girl it's past your bed time you must be punished " you look up to see his face it wasn't sun you saw a moon.

He looks at you then grab's the bottom of your face and pull's it closer to he " you a pretty girl" he says smiling you thought he was cute so you let him do whatever to you then he started kissing you.

You kissed back he then started taking of your clothes" hey wait" you said he looked at you" just's shut up and just enjoy it" he said you just nodded and close your eyes then he continued to take of your clothes he unbuttoned your bra and play's with your nipple a I'll sucking on you other you moan I little "you want my to eat you huh" he says you open your eyes to look at him " y-yes" you say "fuck yea you do" he says making you want more.

He then takes of your pants then your underwear he looks at you and says " spread you legs baby star" you do as you were told and spread your legs he looked at you and sees that your soaking wet he starts you eat you out you moan his name "m-moon~ ah" Cover you face because you where embarrassed he smiled looking at you " oh did you like that baby star" he says " move your hands baby star "he says you didn't because you were still embarrassed "I said move your hands!" He said you were testing him to see what he would do.

He got mad and then he started talking of his clothes you remove your hands from your face " It to late now baby star I'm going to fuck you brains out" he says he then takes of his boxers you look at his cock "12 inches"you say "yea now daddy's big cock is going to tear your inside's" he put his tip on your entrance and trusted in you " AHH STOP TO DEEP" you shout in pain and pleaser "aww you don't like it " he says then the light Flickr then turn on sun is now on top of you with his cock still in you sun looks at you and pulls out of you " OMG I'M SORRY WHAT DID MOONDROP DO TO YOU!?" He says worried " nothing I just want to sleep " oh ok sunshine<3" he put his pants on and cuddles you to sleep " good night sun" you tell him " good night sunshine "