T H R E E

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ⌫

Dani's Pov.

_________________________________________________________________

I looked through the papers that Mr. Kim had given me as I sipped on my coffee.

Mr. Kim told me to look through this contract to make sure we are on this same page with me being his assistant.

The contract has everything that will be expected from me as an assistant for him.

I've already read more than half of it, so far, it looks bearable.

I continued to look through the contract and when I flipped the page, there was heading titled, 'TRIPS'.

I continued to read down the page and to be honest.. the rules don't really seem that bad.

There isn't really anything that I don't agree with or that I don't have a problem with. Unless there is and I'm just blind.

• • •

When I finished reading the contract, I signed it and I got up from my chair.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button to go to floor fourteen.

When the doors opened, I walked out. Everyone was typing away at their computers.

I went to his door and I made sure to knock first.

"Come in." I heard Mr. Kim say and I opened the door, but I was slightly surprised when I saw a man sitting in the chair in front of Mr. Kim's desk.

"I signed the contract for you, Mr. Kim." I said as I walked in and sat the contract on his desk.

"Thank you, and I'd also like you to meet my good friend, Jung Hyun-min." Mr. Kim said as his friend stood up.

I bowed to him and he did the same.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile and he nodded.

"Same to you." He said and he looked very.. official I guess.

He looked like some guy who would be in charge of Mr. Kim or something like that.

"I only have a few more things that you need to do for me, Dani." Mr. Kim said which made me turn my head to him. He pulled out a bunch of papers from the drawer and gave them to me.

"Organize these files for me and you're done." Mr. Kim said as he looked back at his computer.

Given the weight of these papers.. it's probably gonna take me probably... five to seven hours to complete...? But, I already knew I was gonna have my work cut out for me when I applied for this position.

"Okay sir, I well get these organized as soon as possible." I said and he waved me off to leave. I bowed before I did.

I left his office and went to the elevator, letting out a breath.

When the elevator was about to close, it soon opened again.. and that Hyun-min guy from Mr. Kim's office came in.

He pressed floor 0 and the doors had soon shut.