ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ³

"How lovely don't you think my little prince?" The sweet motherly voice said.

"She's beutiful.."the boy whispered.

"This is one my Familiars, her name is Ifera. She's a queen vapor quill snake (made up name)."

Harry felt someone shake him gently. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned.
"Morning kid" Joey said with a smile.

Harry looked around and realized he was still on the bus but it was morning.

"You seemed tired so I let ya sleep overnight, we are at the muggle clothing store. When your done shopping just ask the missy to help ya" he said as harry sat up.

"The missy?" Harry asked tiredly.

"Ye, the spirit that's been following you" Harry tilted his head untill he heard humming again.

"Oh, so its a spirit" Harry said. Joey nodded.

"Best hurry youngster, and don't worry I'll hold yer stuff while yer shopping" Joey said. Harry nodded and stood up, he felt the blanket being taken off hum as he saw it get folded neatly then placed on the bed. He felt something pushing him forward slowly as his hair was being moved around. When he got off the bus he felt somthing in his pocket and realized that the "misses" put the money from his aunts purse I there.

"Where to first" Harry mumbled.

He felt himself being pushed over to what looked like a makeup store. As soon as he entered he was carefully directed to the foundation isle. He watched as some of different shades got picked up and put back untill one that matched his skin perfectly was put in his hands. With a questioning look to the air Harry paid for it and left the store. He was then directed to a store called "simply soft". He walked in realizing it was a clothing store. He took out the money and counted it. 140$ was all he had. He looked around and found clothes that was his size, after looking at the prices a bit he realized it was a thrift shop. He picked out a few outfits, mostly with the help of the spirit. What he didn't get was why the spirit was getting different sized and shaped clothes.

He paid for the outfits, it total it was $35. He let the warmth drag him around a different store until he eventually bought a few shoes that he ended up loving. Lastly he was brought to a book store. He went to search for any nice books while misses went looking for education books. When misses find a book it would somehow appear in the basket he was using.

After he payed for that he had enough money for 2 muffins and some orange juice. With the bags he went to the street as misses called the bus over. As soon as it appeared Harry hurried on. Joey greeted him with a smile that Harry shyly returned. He handed one of the muffins to Joey who seemed surprised but grateful.

He then went to his suitcase and put the clothes in there with the help of misses.
He had a pair of clothes that he would switch into when he finished. He closed the curtains a but and quickly changed.

 He closed the curtains a but and quickly changed