ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ⅜

Harry was led to a place called madam malkin's robes for all occasions. He went inside and was greeted by a small women who greeted him excitedly.

"What kind of robes are you looking for deary?" She asked.

"Just some casual and fancy robes please" he said smiling at her. She nodded and smiled back.

She led him to the back where she measured him before she went looking around.

She came back holding a few clothes in her arms.

"What do you think of these deary?" She asked holding them out.

The first one had a grey robes that stopped about to his ankle and a green dress to go with it. It was a soft light green color. Beside that was a green button up in the same color with black dress pants. Then there was a outfit with a black see through button up with Long sleeves, the shirt was attached to a skirt that was crimson red and was a bold color. It wasn't see through like the shirt. There were 2 other robes, one was black and the other was white. There was also a dress with no sleeves, but a collar with a small ribbon tied in a bow, it went right past his knees and it was a bluish black color.

There was a few others but these were his favorites.

"I love them, I'll take them all" Harry said smiling.

"Excellent! Come with me deary" she said. Harry followed her to the register and took out his card.

He payed for the clothes as they were put into a bag.

"There you go deary!"

"Hadrian, you can call me Hadrian" Harry said.

She smiles again and waved him goodbye as he left.

He was then led to a library of sorts, misses went ahead and started handing him books as they walked around. By the end he had the books,

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Harry paid for it all as he saw it was getting dark. After he paid he went to a different alley, he felt misses hug him in protection as they led him to another book store. It was more dark and had a hauntingly aura.

He looked around as did misses, Harry found a few books,

The arts of parslemagic by unkown

Dark creatures of the Hollow by unkown

Dark arts ritual book by unknown