𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗖𝗦

𝑴𝒚 𝑶𝑪

🌊 𝙰𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙽 𝚆𝚈𝚁𝙰 🌊

🌊 𝙰𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙽 𝚆𝚈𝚁𝙰 🌊

Full Name: Aeryn Zoë Wyra

Preferred Name: Aeryn

Nickname: Ryn, Aer, Zo, Shawty

Age: 18

Birthday: December 20th

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Faceclaim: Cassi Coleman

Backup Faceclaim: N/A

Sexuality: Chaotic Bisexual

Pronouns: She/Her

Ethnicity: Spanish, Italian, American

Birthplace: Madrid, Spain

Social Media: Instagram; aeryns.thunder.mountain , YouTube; Aeryns Disney Adventure

Contact Name: ryn🔫

How Big Is Her Friend Group: medium sized; not too big bit not too small

Personality: She is a brave sarcastic goofball who would do anything for the people she cares about. She is very funny and loves making people laugh. She is very reckless and impulsive which often leads to trouble. She can be very stubborn when it comes to certain things. Aeryn is very bold and confident. She hates being told what to do and marches to the beat of her own drum. She loves messing around and pranking people. She is the queen of smartass remarks and prides herself on proving people wrong about her. She can be very blunt so she can come off as harsh and unfiltered. Some people find her annoying because she causes unintentional chaos. She has a bad habit of cussing alot, like alot. She is a wild card and can't sit still to save her life. She always seems to have over the top energy and she talks alot. She loves going on crazy spontaneous adventures. She is super loud and loves having fun.

Background: She was born in Spain and lived there till she was 4 when her parents decided to move to America; specifically Yucca Valley, California. Her parents got divorced when she was around 7 and her dad moved to Texas. Her mom got remarried and had a daughter with her new husband. She in fluent in Spanish and English and sometimes when she angry she switches to Spanish.

Family: Mom - Shannon Carrow , 42; Dad - Derek Wyra, 42; Step Dad - Adrian Carrow, 42; Sister - Esmeray Wyra, 20; Brother - Rowan Wyra, 14; Sister - Alexsandra Wyra, 12; Half Sister - Cilia Carrow, 6;