𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

8:15 𝒂𝒎, 𝒀𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒂 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑩𝒖𝒔 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Max and Elena sat across from Aeryn on the left side of the last row on bus one. These three we're always together! Next to Aeryn was Enzo, one of her best friends in the whole world.

"I don't think I packed enough ears," Max said out of the blue.

"Well how many did you pack?" asked Enzo in a confused tone.

"24!", Max replied in a joyfully tone.

"I think that's enough, plus we can go shopping for more when we get there," Aeryn chimed in.

Elena laughed and replied, "We're all going broke this trip."

"I already am," shouted Emilio out of no where.

The group just rolled their eyes and continued talking about their plans.

"Do you think he likes be back," asked Wyatt.

"Who Enzo? Totally," Emilio replied.

"But what if I ask him out and he says no," Wyatt said in an anxious way.

"Dude, listen to me, you two are both head over heals in love with each other, just ask the guys out!" Emilio said in a very matter of fact tone.

"I guess," Wyatt grumbled and stared out the window.

8:45 𝒂𝒎, 𝒀𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒂 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑩𝒖𝒔 𝑻𝒘𝒐

"Someone's in love," Indy said as she watched her friend Angèlique stare at Ivan Moroz.

"I am not!" Angèlique shot back, trying to hide her blushing face.

"Oh come Angel, just admit it! We all know you like him," Milli added.

"Ok but can we talk about you and your new boyfriend. I'm mean you're dating Emilio Ricci!", Angèlique replied trying to take the attention off of her.

"Oh yeah, how does your dad feel about that?" Indy questioned.

"He thinks he's a nice kid but you know dads and boyfriends, not a good combo," Milli sighed.

"I'm sure it'll fine," Indy said touching the girl's shoulder.

"I hope so," Milli said.

Axel sat alone  in the seat in front of the three girls. This happened often but he didn't mind. He was sketching something in his book but wouldn't let anyone see. He was enjoying himself just drawing and listening to the sounds of the bus when a note fell into his lap. The note said: 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒙?
Axel took a piece of paper out of his backpack and wrote: 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕! And threw it over the seat. Mili quickly moved from her seat to his to talk to him so her friends wouldn't hear.

"So are you just gonna lie to me or do you plan on telling me the truth?", Milli questioned him.

"I am telling the truth," Axel responded, rolling his eyes.

"Sure, sure, that's why you just happened to he drawing her initials in a heart," Milli asked holding her hands to her head and fluttering her eyes mockingly.

"Those stand for.......... marshmallow love," Axel said quickly.

"You hate marshmallows," Milli said smirking.