Binder (DreamNap)

(FTM = Female to Male)

elijahlovescats here ya go :]

SapNap sighed slightly as he stared at his binder, holding it as he examined the item. He wanted to put it on for the day, but it was the day that he couldn't. He and Dream had a long discussion about binder safety when SapNap first began transitioning, and Dream had brought up an idea that one day every week to not wear his binder. To prevent any damage to his body, and to just relax. SapNap liked the idea, but he felt so uncomfortable without it. Alas, he set his binder on his dresser and approached his closet. As much as he wanted to wear it, he couldn't take any risks. Opening the closet, he ran his fingers along the many t-shirts that hung in it. He couldn't help cuz notice his nail polish was chipping, which was a minor annoyance to him. He had just painted them two days ago. Finally he settled on a shirt; a baggy bright pink one with tiny text on it. It read "shirt". It was oddly funny to Dream, hence why he had bought it. SapNap pulled the pink cloth over his head, adjusting it slightly to his comfort. He hummed slightly, running a hand through his hair as he thought to himself. He opened his bedroom door, walking downstairs.
Dream hummed to the tune of a song that was stuck in his head as he poured himself a cup of coffee, the sound of bacon sizzling catching the male's attention. He looked over st the stove for a moment, just to make sure nothing would catch on fire or anything. He turned his attention back to his coffee, opening the cabinet before him to grab the sugar. As he was finishing his coffee preparation, he felt a pair of arms wrap tightly around his waist. He smiled softly, looking over his shoulder as his stirred his bean juice. "Morning, babe," he spoke happily, earning a soft "Mornin'" from SapNap. He turned around to face him, giggling at SapNap's messy black locks. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as he ran a hand through SapNap's hair, trying to fix it up a bit. "Alright," he hummed, Dream nodded before leaning forward. He placed a gentle kiss on SapNap's temple, earning a bright smile from him. Dream hummed softly as he walked over to the stove to flip the bacon, SapNap beginning to make his own coffee. "So, what do you wanna do today?" Dream asked as he turned to face SapNap again, twirling the tongs on his hand slightly. SapNap stopped what he was doing, squinting his eyes slightly as he thought for a moment. "I can pick anything?" He asked for reassurance, Dream nodding. "Anything you want, we'll do," he responded, SapNap grinning. "How aboooout...we binge Promise Neverland and cuddle? OOH- or, build a fort, binge Promisde Neverland, and cuddle," SapNap said ecstatically. "WITH Patches," he added, earning a chuckle from his taller boyfriend. He nodded, flashing a bright smile. "How about milkshakes after?" Dream asked, earning a soft gasp from SapNap. He quickly nodded as a response, Dream humming happily.