A Powerful Opponent! Hyper Horusood!

The fourth round of the district tournament was starting and Valt's match was up first...

"Let's give a warm welcome to today's first competitors, Hoji Konda and Valt Aoi!" Hanami started. Your's and Shu's attention was directed to the match.

"Okay, boys and girls!" The loud voice came from Hanami. "A-Block's first match, Hoji Konda versus Valt Aoi is coming up!"

The doors opened as smoke began to come out. On the left side, Hoji came out as Valt came out on the right side. Both confident and determined as ever.

"Bro!" Toko yelled as soon he saw the bluenette. "Good luck!" Nika cheered. "You better win!" Rantaro warned. "Yep! I've got this!" Valt yelled back. "I'll do-..." And he fell. "My best..." Valt raised his arm weakly.

"Okay! Victory Valtryek versus Hyper Horusood starts soon!"

Valt pushed the button on his belt to release his bey. He caught it in mid-air looking down at it, he smiled. "Let's get wild, partner!" Valt said and pointed Valtryek at Hoji as he grins. "Let's go, Hoji!" Valt said. "Yeah! Bring it, Valt!" Hoji responded, getting prepared.

Valt swings Valtryek around, getting prepared. "Valt Aoi swings his arm! He's in the spirit!" Valt placed Valtryek in his launcher and twisted it. "Hoji Konda is ready with his Long Winder as well! Now, what kind of battle will this be?!" The host was excited. "I'm hyped already!"

First Battle

Ready, set

THREE

TWO

ONE

LET IT RIP!

Both bladers release their beys.

Horusood just flying above Valtryek, with its wings spread out. "Its four wings spread! It's just like a legendary bird lying in the sun!" And right after, it landed in the centre. "And now it's in the centre!"

"Take him on, Valtryek!" Valt yelled. Valtryek drove in to attack and managed to knock Horusood out of the centre. "It's Valtryek's Rush Launch attack!" Valtryek repeatedly kept attacking. "Keep it up and Burst Horusood!" Valt encouraged. Hoji didn't seem fazed by this. "Valtryek's Rush Launch won't stop!"

"Attack!" Rantaro yelled.

"Nice, bro!" Toko praised.

"Wow!" Nika awwed.

"Take on my Horusood Field!" Hoji said.

Suddenly, the bird opened his massive wings. "Oh, man! This is what Horusood Field's made of!" Valtryek was losing stamina, this is bad. At this point, you can see this battle wrong with a Spin or Over Finish.

Valt gasped. "Valtryek was hit, and now it's staggering..." Valtryek collapsed on the ground. "It-it-it stopped! This is Hyper Horusood's power!"

"Rush Launch isn't that big of a deal when its stamina is depleted, is it?" Says a male behind Shu." Shu and Hu Tao exchanged glances.

"Kyoji Aranami?" Shu said in confusion. Shu enquired. Hu Tao peered behind Kyoji's back to see who she was up against.