CHAPTER TWO

Charlotte got woken up the first day of school by Hermione hitting her with a pillow. "Wake up Char! You cant be late the first day!" Hermione says hitting her.

"Godric Hermione I'm up." Charlotte groans and Hermione smiled satisfied as she set down her pillow. Charlotte rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom she brushed her teeth, did her simple makeup routine consisting of only concealer, mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss. Then she walked out of the bathroom and got dressed. Charlotte wouldn't say she dressed provocatively, she just liked keeping the first two buttons of her uniform shirt unbuttoned with her gryffindor robe opened to reveal a bit of cleavage, her tie a bit loose, and her skirt rolled up a little more than the other girls. She met Hermione, Ron, and Harry downstairs and they walked to breakfast.

"Good morning boys!" Charlotte greets Neville, Seamus, and Dean happily. Dean and Neville greeted her back while Seamus not so subtly looked at her breasts. "Seamus eyes up here." She teases making the boy blush. Everyone knew the Diggory siblings were attractive, the two practically had the whole school falling at their feet. But now only one Diggory sibling was on the market since Cedric asked out Cho Chang last year and they've been together ever since. George couldn't help but stare at the girl who was now in a deep discussion with Neville about plants. He always thought she was attractive but ever since the yule ball last year George started to see Charlotte differently. He tried his hardest to get rid of his feelings. She's his little brother's best friend, he shouldn't be seeing her in that way, but here he was staring at her wishing that she was talking to him instead of Neville.

"Mate stop staring your making it obvious." Fred whispers in his brother's ear.

"Fucking Ron ruining everything." George mutters making Fred laugh. Fred's laughter caught Charlotte's attention and she looked over to the twins, George sent her a wave which she smiled brightly at before turning back to Neville.

"Oi Diggory!" Someone shouts. Charlotte and George turn to see who it was, to their displeasure it was Draco Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy." Charlotte says rolling her eyes.

"Why are you getting cozy with Longbottom when you slept with Nott over the summer. Lower your standards or something?" Malfoy asks laughing.

"I did not sleep with Nott!" Charlotte exclaims.

"Well he's going around telling everyone he took Charlotte Diggory's virginity." Draco says smirking.

"Malfoy back off." Ron says standing up, Cedric also came running over.

"Lay off her Malfoy." Cedric spat towering over the blonde.

"Need to get your boyfriend and brother to fight your battles for you huh Diggory? Once you come to your senses and stop hanging out with riffraff like Weaselbee and Longbottom my bed is open." Draco says smirking.

"Fuck off Malfoy!" George yells standing up. Everyone in the dining hall was watching now wondering why George Weasley would join in.

"I would never get with a disgusting ferret like you Malfoy and I need to have a word with Theo. He's apparently spreading things that aren't true." Charlotte says angrily before storming off. Harry, Ron, Cedric, and Hermione hurried out of the dining hall behind her knowing how bad Charlotte's temper can get, one of the main reasons she got sorted into Gryffindor and not Hufflepuff. The four found Charlotte pinning a scared Theodore Nott up against the wall with her wand at his throat.

"Why would you tell people we slept together!" Charlotte yelled in his face. "Answer me!"

"I didn't! I told Blaise about how we made out and stuff but that's it! Draco is making it up!" Theo says anxiously. Cedric pulled Charlotte off of Theo.