Things about this book

First things first. Happy New year 2022 to those who are reading on the date of the publishing of this book as Indian Standard Time.

Normally, I don't like sharing my personal life to anyone else. But then, I realized that there are many things about me which will interest my readers and my followers.

First, I am 17 years old as per February 6th 2021.

Even though I write books related to the bonds, in reality I don't care it when I find myself distancing away from my friends and I am not proud of it. I don't know why I don't care about these things but you will soon find some examples in this book.

This book will contain both funny and sad moments which are non fictional.

You might also be wondering why I put the tag impaired. Well, you will soon know about it.

It will also contain some thoughts about the moments which I write.

Whether I write in first person or third person perspective will be randomized based on the narration.

The names of my acquaintances, friends, rivals or parents and relatives will be changed to protect their privacy.

I would also like to warn you that most of the stories will not be lengthy at all.

I have also done many wrong things without thinking twice about it and I am still regretting about these decisions which I did without thinking twice. This includes fake accusations, hitting someone irresponsibly, lying to others for my advantage and many other things.

This book was written but not published just after I discovered that 'Naruto of the crystal kekkei genkai' has achieved the first position of Naruten ffn and getting to 75th part of the Crystal in Darkness.

Hope that you like this book.

Like always, keep reading and PEACE OUT!