Impaired

The cries of a baby reigned the usual silence of the Talap tea garden, Tinsukia. (I don't live there anymore)

The boy's parents were crying tears of happiness. But little did they know that the boy couldn't hear their voice.

After 8 months, his parents were calling the little child and that's when they discovered that the child....was.....deaf. 70 percent hearing impairment according to my mother.

Soon, he and his family went to a Chennai Hospital where they heard of an experienced doctor who was said to have done many successful operations according to my dad.

They met with the doctor on the day of appointment and found that the boy had only 50 percent that he could survive.

Still they were willing to risk everything and agreed to go along with the operation.

The operation was successfull. This is how a story with happy ending should end. Right?

Wrong.

"Why?" You may ask.

Well, have you ever watched Koe No Katachi?

The one where a deaf girl by the  name of Shoko Nishimya has to face a lot of problem and bullying from his peers.

Well, that's what happened to the boy. 

That boy is me, the writer of 2 fanfictions of Naruto as I write this chapter. 

This story will be a short collection of my life but  this is not an autobiography, or whatever.