"I....forgive you."

Y/N's POV:
The boys finished their food and I cleaned up.
As I was about to bring the check Izzy and Slash went to go have a smoke outside and Duff and Steven went to the restroom.
Which meant I was left with Axl.
I was about to turn around until he called my name.
I looked at him and he gestured for me to come over.

"Can we please talk about this Y/N?"
"I don't know Axl. I'm working right now." I said with a huff.
I put the check on the table and he grabbed my hand.
"Please..."
I looked at him and he looked desperate.
I took my hand back gently as to not be rude.
"Alright, well when do you want to talk then?"
I gave in. Stupid feelings.
He smiled a bit. "Um, what time do you get off work?"
"It's 10:37 right now. I asked to get off early today so I'll be done at about 1:30."
"Perfect, I'll pick you up and we can talk at my place."
I raised my eyebrow at that.
"Or- Or your place. Wherever you know."
"Sure Axl."
"Getting used to the name huh?"
I nodded.

I saw Steven and Duff heading back which Slash noticed and both him and Izzy came back.
Izzy paid and they all left, thanking me on the way out.
"Nice to meet you." Izzy said before he joined the others.

Axl told me he'd see me later and then followed Slash wrapping an arm around his shoulder to talk.

I don't know if I can do this.
I go back to the counter and get ready for my next customers. Let me just focus on the now.

Axl's POV:
"I'll pick you up later." I waved and went to Slash.
"Bum a smoke?"
"Really Ax, what happened to your pack?"
"Gone." I said simply.
He sighed and let me have one.
"If I ask for one from you though, you better hand it over."
I let out a puff of smoke.
"I will, Thanks."
"Yeah yeah."

We were all heading to the studio to work on some songs we were working on.
"Nighttrain" was the current song.
My mind went back to Y/N on the way there. I'd be able I talk to her again.
I smirked.
Maybe I can get my best friend back.

We arrived and I dropped the cigarette and stepped on it to put it out.
And soon the studio filled with our songs.

Y/N's POV:
It was 1:23 and I knew Axl would be waiting for me.
I cleaned everything and said my goodbyes and waited outside.
I looked to my left and saw the red head walking towards me.

"Hey."
I nodded. "Hello."
"So where are we going to tal-"
"Your place, I want to see where you've been all this time."
".....that's fair."

We walked to his place which wasn't far from mine.
Maybe a block or 2.

He opened the door and let me in first.
We were silent the way there just listening to the loudness on the street but being alone in a quiet apartment with him is just awkward.

Especially when I haven't seen him in what feels like forever.
He told me to have a seat and I sat on the couch.
He sat down next to me and looked at me nervously.
"Just ask me anything. I'll answer. I guess you deserve to know since I never gave you a warning."
I balled my fists up which Axl noticed and I took a deep breath before starting and let my hands relax.
"I hope you know I cried for weeks on end. Something important came up that I wanted to tell you. I waited the first day of summer after school at our usual spot by the tree." Axl looked at me with sadness in his eyes and just listened. "I stood there for hours. I asked around, no one saw you. I asked your family and said you left. So what I want to know is why you didn't give me a warning? Why did you leave? You couldn't have given me a heads up. Your best friend?"
I was close to crying but I felt more anger than sadness.

Axl took a deep breath and started "Well for one, I had your number saved and of course you had a phone and I promised myself as soon as I got to Los Angeles that I'd contact you right away. Which I guess I didn't do." I nodded and he continued. " I didn't tell you because I was so angry that day and I wanted to leave. Izzy was leaving to so I went with him. I just wanted out. It was wrong of me not to tell you but you need to understand I didn't know how to tell you."
"Explain."
"Well, I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sure if I came up to you and said 'Hey, I'm leaving for LA with Izzy. See you in a year or so.' Or something like that you wouldn't take it well."
"That's understandable."
"But when I saw you, every memory came flooding back. Fuck I didn't know if you were real." I gave him a small sad smile.
"That's what I thought, I thought I was hallucinating."
We both let out a small laugh and then he put his hands on my shoulders.
"I would really like my best friend back, do you forgive me?"
"I.....forgive you. I also never stopped being your best friend you fucking idiot. If I had known I'd track you down, I guess I don't have to now though."
He laughed and held his arms out.
I leaned into him. The smell of cigarettes and cologne surrounding me.
"It's good to see you again Y/N." He murmured into my
hair.
"You have no idea Axl."
I sighed and smiled. I got my best friend back.

A/N:
So they made up!!!
Tell me what you think. Next chapter coming out soon.
And that picture of Axl is *chef kiss* beautiful.