'That's good to know.'

Axl's POV:
We were headed to the studio. The rest of the band was already there. I'm surprised she said yes to watching us but I asked so it was a 50/50 chance.

She had a hop in her step. She seems happy. She looked backed at me and smiled.

I would never get sick of that.

Y/N's POV:
We arrived at the studio and I said hello to the band again.
Steven came up to me and gave me hug. "It's nice to see you again."
I smiled and he went into the recording room.
Slash and Duff waved and went into the room, they were taking so I didn't want to interrupt.
Axl told me where to go to listen and watch. I nodded and he went into the recording room.
I saw Izzy and he walked over to me.
"If you can get Axl to be nicer, I'll buy you a backstage pass." He joked

I smiled "I'll try."
"It's looks like you succeeded based on how he is acting today. I'm going to join them, tell us how we did after."
"No problem."
He went into the recording room and I went into the room Axl said to go into.

I listened. I loved it. They did amazing.
When Steven played he drums his hair would bounce which I thought was funny.
Slash played the guitar in a way that expresses the word passion.
Duff and Izzy just got into the lyrics of the song and played the bass and rhythm.
They looked...like they were focused, like they were studying for a test almost.
But when Axl sang, It was like he was a completely different person. The lyrics took over.

I think what's funny is when he finished singing "Paradise City" that high voice when deep when he talked. Almost like puberty hit him immediately. Kinda like his looks. Axl went from bowl cut to bad boy.

 Axl went from bowl cut to bad boy

Then {🤣😭}

Now {😏👌}

They walked out of the room since they were done. I walked out too and Axl asked how they did.
"Amazing! I loved it!"

Axl smiled. "Really?"
"Yes really."

Axl hugged me and I saw Izzy give me a thumbs up.
I guess he was right.
I make Axl nicer. That's good to know.

A/N:
Sorry this was short, I'll make it up with the next one.
And istg that picture of young Axl. 🤣
Like no offense to Axl but he looks like a Sassy Knockoff version of Justin Bieber....Also if he was ginger.

Btw If you haven't eaten or drank something, do that. I care about y'all. :)