Chapter 15

Haruto came at school as usual when he noticed something. Junkyu is giving some small smile to everyone, not the usual bright one that shows all his teeth. The others didn't mind but Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Jihoon noticed it. Yedam did too but he is way too busy after passing that audition.

Junghwan being the brightest after his hyung, decided to approach the guy who's thinking very deeply of something.

“Hyung.” He called as the guy snapped back to the reality. He looked at their youngest and smiled a little brighter.

“Yes, you need anything?” He asked like usual but Junghwan isn't buying his act. He is once also an actor, clearly he knew. “Tell me honestly, is something bothering you?”

He expected his hyung to finally answer with the answer he's been expecting him to say when he denied it. “Oh, it's just my anemia.” He blurted out accidentally causing everyone to look at him.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon was surprised by how he simply said his secret that he wanted to keep as much as possible, but they are more worried of it.

“You have anemia hyung?” Haruto asked with a furious face with the others that also don't know.

He looked up and realized what lie and truth just came out of his mouth. Intimidated by his friends' stare, he ran away from them which cause them to chase him.

“Kim Junkyu, why did you ran? You could just explain it to them. What if as you ran , it will attack?” Hyunsuk scolded the younger who is just looking at the sky, lying on the grass.

“So you really have anemia hyung?” Mashiho asked when Junkyu just looked at him. “There's no need to answer that. It's quite obvious already.” He replied, giving up on hiding it.

“Is that why you're in deep thoughts?” He just shrugged in reply, keeping up the lie. Inside his mind is him planning how to tell his sister about their past. ‘Should I tell noona? What if she can't handle it? No, I think I should let it pass first. I wouldn't be able to handle it if she gets back to the hospital again.

He's still contemplating what to do when he heard Haruto's low voice, asking him of something he couldn't answer. “Hyung, why do you keep everything to yourself?” It made his heart broke for some reason but didn't show it. He just looked at the younger confusely before acting oblivious, like he always do.

“Hey Jeongwoo, what did Junkyu hyung said?” Yedam asked because he was not around that time. “He said it's just his anemia, everyone was surprised when we heard it especially Haruto. But Jihoon hyung and Hyunsuk hyung knew about it though.” He sighed before chugging all his water to his dry throat.

Yedam just shook his head because he knew that his hyung is hiding something deeper to his heart.

Days have passed and Junkyu is taking extra care to Doyoung. He thinks that he is a very bad older brother for not acting like one to him.
Because all he felt is guiltiness. He was never there for Doyoung when he needed him and he didn't accomplished his obligations.

While to Doyoung, it just felt weird. Junkyu is not a mature type of friend. And knowing that fact makes him wonder why he is acting like how a big bro would act.

“Junkyu hyung?” He called the guy softly. Right now, he is buying Doyoung some snacks for it's break time already.

“Why are you acting like this lately?” Doyoung asked which made the older pause from paying. “Why? Do you not want an older brother?” Junkyu asked before he continued paying.

“It's not like that. It's very new that you are doing this to me. You can just do it to others like Junghwan especially that he is just the only child—” “You are too, right? I never saw your siblings.” The bright Doyoung early became gloomy.

“Let's not talk—” “Doyoung, are you still hoping for them?” The younger was taken aback by Junkyu's question.
Tears formed in his eyes because he do, he still do.

“Hyun—” He was cutted again by Junkyu serious voice goes higher. “JUST ANSWER IT KIM DOYOUNG.”

“Yes!” Doyoung answered after a long pause as he looked up with tears trickling down from his eyes. It made the hard Junkyu soft. He couldn't bear seeing his brother crying and be vulnerable for him.

“I have been wanting to see them, be embraced to their arms, feel their care and love but it's too impossible already.” He broke down as Junkyu hugged him.

The tears from Doyoung's eyes won't stop falling after feeling the comfort he has been longing for. “Hyung, I feel so lonely. My parents keeps working at them same time finding them everywhere. They never have time with me.” Junkyu shushed younger and patted his back.

After comforting each other, Doyoung remembered something. “Hyung, how did you know they are two not only one?” It also made Junkyu realize but he think it's the right time to tell the younger.

Doyoungie, I am your brother.