Chapter 19

Asahi is busy painting in his room when he heard a knock. He placed his paint brush down and opened it revealing Yedam.

“Yedam? What are you doing here?” He don't usually see the guy around ever since he became a trainee. It's quite surprising to see him visit someone after a long time.

“Hi hyung, I just came to visit. I didn't see Yoshi hyung around, where is he?”   Yedam asked making Asahi think. “Oh, maybe in his room. Preparing a place to sleep for Jeongwoo.”

Yedam's eyebrows furrowed as he listen. “Jeongwoo? He is here? Why?” Asahi just shrugged. He barely know what's happening around their house as he also barely left his room.

Yedam just nodded and decided to go to the older Japanese' room to see a sleeping Jeongwoo and Yoshi reading a paper. “Oh, Yedamie!” He stood up and greeted the guy with a hug.

“Hyung how are you?” He asked as they pull away. “Very much fine. Oh, Jeongwoo is sleeping, let's talk outside.” And dragged Yedam out to the living room. 

“Why is he here? Won't his mom get worried?” Yedam asked very curious. “His brother got into an accident, car accident to be exact but his mom doesn't want him break down so she asked me to let him stay here first.” Yedam nodded with sad eyes.

“Does he know?” Yoshi nodded. “So he did break down earlier?” He nodded once again. Yedam sighed as he lean to him. “How about you hyung?” Yoshi got puzzled to his question.

“What do you mean?” “You rather look weak. Is there a problem with your family?” He shook his head before taking a deep breath. “Sick?” He frowned hearing the word and shok his head. “Then what?”

He sighed again seeing Yoshi suddenly pouted. “Am I a bad person?” He asked surprising Yedam. “What kind of question is that? No! You are like an angel, how can you be bad?” Yedam said a little bit louder.

“It's just that I made Jeongwoo sad and that the smart guy in our class doesn't like me. I don't like when someone hate me Yedam-ah~” He whined as his shoulders drop. Yedam chuckled abit because of his cuteness and approached the guy.

“Hyung, you didn't made Jeongwoo sad. The tragedy of his brother did. For that nerd, you don't need to worry. He is just jealous. You didn't do anything wrong.” He comforted but Yoshi pouted more. He laughed and pinched his cheeks. “How can you be older than me?”

Usual time, Asahi went to his workplace to start his shift when two familiar person came in. Lee Sohyun and Kim Junkyu. Together.

(If you guys forgot about her, she's in Chapter 5, back to the story...)

Asahi froze but pulled himself together. The image of Haruto looking like a volcano ready to erupt seeing them then formed in his head. “Asahi.”

He looked at his hyung who just greeted him with a smile. “Just same as usual.” Asahi nodded giving a small smile as Junkyu left with Sohyun.

Asahi immediately took his phone out and took a picture of them to show to Haruto. He knew that there is no romantic relationship between the girl and Junkyu. He just wanted to tease Haruto sometimes.

He smiled in satisfaction seeing the photo turned out great before continuing his job.

“Asahi hyung!” Haruto marched furiously to the robot who got surprised, it's more than what he expected.

“What?” He asked, acting clueless. “Look at this.” He showed the picture Asahi sent him using his new number.

“Wait is that–” “Yes.” Haruto replied before he could even speak. He can feel the aura around him change.

Sahi, should you tell him now? I guess he's getting very angry. The room got cold.” Mashiho whispered in japanese beside him. Yes, Mashiho knew and he is very into the idea of teasing him. But his reaction turned out worse.

For a few minutes.” He whispered back. Yoshi came out from his room with Jeongwoo and Yedam just in time before he could burst out.

“Oh, what's wrong? Haruto?” Yoshi called out the guy but he just stared at him making him flustered. “Hyung, come here.” Mashiho called out to him making him and the other two follow.

“What's wrong?” He asked again as the two also listened. “Asahi is teasing him. He sent a photo of Junkyu with that Sohyun girl using his other number.” Mashiho explained making them say, ‘Ohhhh’ at the same time.

“But isn't that a bad idea?” Yoshi asked which Mashiho nodded. “Now I am starting to regret being in it.” He then massaged his head. They went out to see Haruto in his coat, ready to go out.

“Haru, where are you going?” Mashiho called out but the younger didn't replied. “Haruto.” Yedam called him this time, he turned to them. “To Junkyu hyung, and that girl.” He emphasized the word ' girl ' making them understand what he mean.

“H-haruto, that's just a prank. Chill.” Yoshi blurted out the truth in attempt to chill the guy. “Yeah? So is the photo?” He asked almost calming down.

“Well... I really did see them together. I only took it to tease yo–” Asahi wasn't able to finish when the door opened revealing Junkyu and Jihoon. “Hi guys!” He greeted happily making Haruto's palm formed into fist.

Jeongwoo saw this and immediately signaled Jihoon to take Junkyu away. They got there at a bad timing. Jihoon couldn't understand when he saw Haruto's eyes, he now understand.

“JUNKYU RUN!” He yelled before pulling him to run outside.

“What was that?” Junkyu asked holding his knees for support after running too fast due to adrenaline rush.

Jihoon was ready to answer when Junkyu got thrown into the grass by Haruto's body. “Yah! Haruto! You're heavy.” He exclaimed when Haruto tickled him suddenly.

He kept laughing as Haruto smiled in satisfaction. Well, Jihoon could only stare at them blankly. Feeling more single and done than before.

A few seconds later the others caught up to see the two happy and the other one regretting helping the boy run away. They just chuckled at Jihoon's reaction.

————————————
Yow guys! How's life? I just wanna ask if you guys are curious what is between Sohyun and Junkyu 🧐. I wanna know if I succeeded to make you guys deeply curious🤭 Anyways, please keep reading and vote. Bye-bye👋