Beautiful Mistake (2/3) || 03

"h-hi chelsea," jungkook gulps, seeing the girl's smile dropping as soon as her eyes locate jungkook. the apron over her clothes hugs her slender waist closely. she puts the cups away and glares at him.

"what? are you feeling sorry again? or wait! is mr playboy back to get the girl he just dumped yesterday?" she glares at him. he closes his eyes, shaking his head, taking her hands in his, "stop all this, i'm done." she says and pushes him away.

"chelsea lis-"

"you still have anything left to say?" the girl sighs deeply, "i'm tired jungkook, please leave me alone now..."

"uh hey, chelsea right?" haewon speaks with a small smile, and the girl nods looking at her with a confused expression, "i'm haewon, his brother's wife. can we please talk for a while?"

"jimin's wife?"

"yeah, you know him?"

"he told me about you both." chelsea nods, glancing at jungkook who stands quietly now, "okay, let's talk. only 'cause you said so."

"thank you so much." haewon smiles, following the girl to an empty table in the corner of the café. jungkook takes a seat, beside his noona, across chelsea and waits for her to speak.

"jungkook told me what happened between you both," haewon says, "he was really in a bad state when he came home yesterday. he wanted to apologise but didn't know how to do it, since you said you hate him and don't want him back in your life."

"hm yeah," chelsea nods, "i don't wanna deal with him now."

"i'm sorry. i know what i did is wrong and there isn't really anything that we can do to change it. so i just wanna say sorry to you, and... and help you with this- uh this child." jungkook says looking at the girl who raises a brow in fake amusement.

"help me with this child? how exactly are you planning to help me?"

"i mean it, chelsea. i'm not playing around this time. it's okay if you don't love me now and you don't wanna stay with me, but at least let me help you out for these nine months. you said it's hard right?" he tries again.

"yeah, and the kind of guy you are, you will just make it harder. so no, thanks."

"chelsea, please let him do this. if not for you then at least for your baby. he gotta redeem himself too right? please?" haewon says, "i swear he won't cause any problem to you, and if you need any help you can call me any time."

chelsea thinks for a moment, glancing at jungkook and then back at haewon, "y'know unnie, yesterday i couldn't believe all of this has happened... i was going home and all the way i was thinking of ways i could just die. i tried coming in front of a car, but i couldn't do it knowing i have a life developing inside me. i know all this idea of helping me isn't coming from jungkook, he's not that considerate, at least with me. but thanks for thinking that, i might not wanna do anything with him again, but because you are saying, i'll listen for this once. i do need some help with this... you have a child too right?"

"yes," haewon smiles thankfully, "jungkook really isn't the type of guy you think he is. i'm sorry whatever he's done t-"

"noona," jungkook stops her, shaking his head. "i am sorry. you don't have to apologise for anything."

"good to know you think about some people at least." chelsea says and looks at haewon again, "i'm trusting you unnie. please don't let me down..."

"never," haewon smiles, taking her hands in hers, "i'll be just a call away whenever you need me. i'm actually so happy that you decided not to abort the baby, not everyone is that strong."