twenty

to: season 4, episode 2 - no quarter

IT WAS KOL MIKEALSON'S IDEA TO STOP by for a bite and by bite he meant slaughter an entire prison transport van full of convicts

IT WAS KOL MIKEALSON'S IDEA TO STOP by for a bite and by bite he meant slaughter an entire prison transport van full of convicts. Not only did the inmates meet death but the police officers escorting the van did as well. Olivia rested against the truck, parked on the side of the road as she watched her siblings drain the blood of the inmates. Meanwhile Kol had disappeared to chase the inmate who managed to run away. A scream soon echoed throughout the woods causing Olivia to let out a sigh as she made eye contact with Stefan.

"Good lord, that one has some lungs on 'em." Rebekah exclaimed as she dropped a body to the ground, "He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually."

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asked, walking up towards them raising a brow.

"That depends, do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?" Rebekah asked as a trickle of blood rolled down from the corner of her mouth.

"Ah, death rattles are distracting and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell."

Elijah pulled a white cloth from his suit pocket. "Kol, would you please?" He shouted, causing the screams in the forest to quiet down, "Thank you." He turned to his older sister and wiped his mouth, "You were saying?"

"What family did I marry into?" Stefan joked towards Olivia who sent him a raised brow. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, "Kidding, I know what family I married into."

"Yeah, you did." Olivia smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek before Freya spoke up interrupting the two.

"I can sense Klaus is still in New Orleans, most likely underground." Freya informed the group, "I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself."

"Yeah, that's gonna be a problem." Hayley walked as Kol appeared next to her, "We have contacts in New Orleans and as you can imagine the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast."

"I wasn't planning on a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to, but we need to go."

"Whoa wait." Kol spoke up, blood still dripped down his chin onto his grey shirt, "We're not doing this today."

Rebekah's head snapped towards him, "Hasn't Nik suffered enough?"

"Yes and I've died twice, I'm not going to give Marcel a shot at third." Kol exclaimed his eyes falling onto Stefan as he mentioned he died twice. His eyes moved towards the rest of his siblings, "Now, I say we draw that muppet out of town, and when he's gone—"

"We've been away from our kids long enough." Stefan cut him off before he raised a brow at the youngest Mikealson brother, "If you're afraid—"

"It's called being sensible." Kol interrupted, "Until Freya can make enough cure with her werewolf hostage, Marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats."