01 : Ashido Mina

"Disguise? Check

"Disguise? Check. Okay now, let's see where they're going."

ˋ°•*⁀➷                 Definitely the type of girl who would show you off to her friends

ˋ°•*⁀➷
                Definitely the type of girl who would show you off to her friends.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 Would insist you to hang out with her and the Bakusquad. Although the pomeranian of the group, Katsuki Bakugou sometimes scares you. 

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

                Bakugou would get annoyed every time Mina brags about how lucky she is to have you.

ˏˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                   Every Wednesday night, you would come to her room and cuddle while watching anime or random shows.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                Mina would tease you for the anime character you simp for.

ˋ°•*⁀➷
                  You ruffle her hair until it becomes like a bird's nest when she teases you.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 You usually kept to yourself, but after you dated Mina, you became more social and more upbeat.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 Mina would definitely style your hair with Aoyama Yuga and Tooru Hagakure

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 On dates, she would be the one to take care of the orders because she knows how anti-social you are sometimes.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 Her phone gallery is full of pictures of you being 'cutely dumb'. (In her words)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                Other than those 'cutely dumb' photos, she also has your 'cursed' photos whether she screenshotted it from a video call or she caught you in a funny angle.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 She almost made your cursed photo her lock screen wallpaper- you had to beg her not to

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 She tackles you in a hug out of nowhere. You could be walking to the cafeteria and when she sees you BAM! Be ready for a wholesome force.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                  When you squish her cheeks she squishes yours too.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                Going somewhere in the city with her would always get you both late or distracted due to her window-shopping.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 When she's on her ladies days, chocolates, cuddles, and gummy bears- that's what you need. 

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                  Out of nowhere, she would kiss your cheeks, no matter in what situation.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 You have a video of her sleepwalking-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 Weird nicknames for each other? Hell yeah.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                  You both would always have dance battles and Mina would always win.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                The bakusquad ships you both so much. Yes, even Bakugou.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               Overall, she loves you so much, she's so lucky to have you in her life. She would do anything to see that smile on your face. 

END.

Soo how do you like the first chapter so far? Feel free to give your opinion on this chapter to see how I cam improve <3-rae ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

-rae ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎