03 : Asui Tsuyu

"You're the best partner I could ever ask for, (N/N)-chan"

(N/N)-chan"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               Tsu is the best partner you could ever ask for

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               Tsu is the best partner you could ever ask for.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               She remembers everything about you, even the smallest details!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                When you need an opinion on something, she isn't afraid to speak her mind, which you appreciate.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 For your first date, you had a picnic date beside the lake. Consisting of frogs 'singing' for both of you (that's what you like to emphasize).

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               She would always save you from Mineta's schemes, which you're grateful for.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                You always give her a quick peck on the lips, which was always worth it.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               Her siblings love you and of course they ship you both hardcore.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
              You always play with her hair, you don't understand how she took care of it because it's so smooth.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               She always carry extra water bottles with her, so it's quite convenient on a difficult state.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
              CUDDLE DURING THE RAIN CUDDLE DURING THE RAIN.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                You collect bugs/insects with her and her siblings.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               If it's not obvious already, Tsu's family love you with all their heart.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               You played in the rain with her once, resulting to you sick the next day. (She didn't want you to play in the rain anymore, much to your dismay.)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
               When you're alone, she would give you a kiss on your temple, since she she doesn't like to show affection in public which you respect.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                If her family loves you then imagine how much she loves you she couldn't even express all of it, everytime she sees you getting along with her family that makes her love you more.

𝗘𝗻𝗱.

My apologies I haven't updated in a WHILE

My apologies I haven't updated in a WHILE. I am now in a boarding school (not an elite one, phew) so it would take a while for me to update anything.

Don't worry, I still love MHA and creating weird scenarios in my head that I've simplified for y'all to enjoy <3

-rae ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎