A New Chapter

LOTS ( and I mean A TON) OF SMUT AND PHONE SEX AHEAD. READ W CAUTION.

Taylor's POV
It's been a week since we've moved in with my parents. I'm currently sitting in bed nursing Everleigh. I stare down at her while rubbing her soft little head. Joe gets out of the shower and comes into the room. "How is she 2 months old already?" I say. "They grow up so fast" he said. She fell asleep while nursing so I unlatched her and put her in her crib. "I need to shower" I said, starting to strip down. I go into the shower and turn on the water. As I'm rinsing shampoo from my hair, I feel lips pressed to my neck. It startles me. "You scared the shit out of me!" I said. "I'm sorry. I know I just got out, but I couldn't help myself" he said. I smirk at him. "I need you" he whispered in my ear. "I want to, but..." I started to say. "I get it. It's awkward because we're in your parents' house" he said. "Oh fuck it" I said, pulling him down to kiss him greedily. "Wait, I need to condition my hair" I said, breaking away. I grabbed the conditioner. When I turned away from him for a split second he smacked my ass harshly, causing me to yelp. "Babe, stop. You're gonna get us in trouble" I said. "Trouble? We're adults, babe" he said. "Well yeah, but my parents' room is literally right next door and I don't want them to hear us" I said. "Remind me again why we got the room next to your parents instead of one of the kids being in here?" he asked. "Because this is the room they set the crib up in" I said. "It's not too late to switch. We have her bassinet in the car. We can just move it to our new room" he said. "Ew no! That's suspicious as fuck. They'll definitely know." I said. "Not necessarily. Just say it's because the baby was up all night crying and we didn't want her to wake them or disturb them." Joe said. I look him dead in the eyes as I scrub my hair, dismissing his idea because it totally sucks. "Taylor, we're married. We MOVED in with your parents for a while. You know what married people do? Have sex. They're obviously gonna know we're having sex because who can go that long without it? Hell, there's no telling how often they're gonna be doing it with us here" he said. "Please stop talking. They're my parents. The less I know about their sex life, the better" I say. I rinse out my hair and finish washing my body. I get out and dry off completely and brush out my hair. I tie my towel around my body. We walk out of the bathroom and I make a pit stop by the crib to make sure the baby was sleeping okay. "Please stay asleep" I said to her, kissing her cheek. Joe lied me down on the bed and removed my towel. The cold air hit my body and sent a chill down my spine. He parted my legs and kneeled at the foot of the bed. "Bon appetit" he said, smirking. I chuckled. He went down on me. My back arched at the initial sensation. "Mmmm...Someone's been drinking pineapple juice. You taste so good" he says softly. A few minutes later, he added two fingers to the mix and it felt amazing. I look down at him and he looks up at me. He's clearly enjoying himself. He's playing with himself as he's eating me out. I collapsed down on the bed and try to catch my breath. Sweat beads trace down my body and I can feel my face getting super red. I put the back of my hand over my mouth. My eyes roll to the back of my head and my body starts shaking violently as I orgasm. He removes his mouth and fingers from me. Once I snapped back into reality, he kissed me. I can taste myself in his mouth. "Open" he said. I opened my mouth per request and he put the fingers he used to finger me in my mouth. I lick them clean. I lied back down and opened my legs again, ready to feel him inside me. He rubbed his length up and down my folds and tapped himself against my clit before entering. We both moaned softly. He starts thrusting into me. "You feel so good around my cock" he whispered. I bring a hand down to rub my clit because I know how it drives him crazy. "It's so hot when you play with your pussy" he said. "You like that?" I asked, biting my lip. "You're being such a dirty girl." he said. He flipped me on my side and put my leg on his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper inside me. "Oh my fucking god" I whisper very softly. I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning. I could feel myself about to cum and I start shaking. "Cum, baby" he whispered. I came hard and luckily was able to remain quiet. He flipped me to my back and thrusted slowly but deeply. He put a hand around my throat, gently choking me. I bite down on my bottom lip and smile at him. "Whose pussy is this?" he asked. "Yours, baby" I say, digging my nails into his back. He slips out of me and I get onto my knees and take him into my mouth. "Oh fuck...Mmmm...Babe...Shit...I'm gonna cum" he said quietly. I started sucking him harder and faster and before I knew it, his length was twitching and his cum shot into my mouth. We got our pajamas on and snuggled up on the bed. He started kissing me. "You're so fucking beautiful, you know that right?" he said to me. I start blushing. "I don't wanna leave tomorrow" he said. He's going to finish filming the movie he was filming when we had the break in incident. "Babe, I have a question. And I want you to be honest with me please" I said. He nodded. "Do you watch porn?" I ask him. "Hell no. I used to before I met you. If I did now, that would be so disrespectful. When I'm away from you and I get horny, I watch videos that you've sent me. I find it sexy that you masturbate. And when you send me videos of yourself doing it, I get hard as a rock almost instantly." he said. "Well, I'll be sure to send some while you're gone" I said, kissing him. "You better" he said. We end up falling asleep.