ALIEN BLUES

"I only talk to dogs because they don't understand me"

________

DINGGGGG DINGGGGG

[ (Y/N) POV ]

"urgh.. five more minutes.."

DINGGGGG DINGGGGG

"ugh.." i wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm, as i turn around to shut it up- "AMANDA?!?!" I yelled out of shock. "HOW'D YOU GET HERE???!!??" "Your mom let me come in. Also you only have ten minutes to get ready or we might be late."

"OH SHIT" I got up and sprinted to my closet to take out my uniform. I went into the bathroom to change. "Hey Y/n, I'm gonna get your backpack ready" Amanda said. "Thank you!!" I said back a little muffled since I was putting on my shirt.

"Aight I'm done! Let's go." I waved to my mother goodbye as I walked next to my friend. "How much time do we have before class starts?" I ask. "Oh- We've got one hour left" "ONE HOUR?? THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME WE'D BE LATE??" "You never get ready and you always end up late. Get ur shit together."

________

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning, Mr. Wilson"

'If I get through science now.. then there will be lunch and after that i have history left.' I think to myself. As I wrote down whatever the teacher was writing on the board.

__________

"Hey Amanda!" I spoke as i went up to Amanda and I's lunch table. "Y/n, you won't believe what I just heard." I give her a curious look. "I heard that we'll get a month of vacation if our school wins the next basketball trophy"

"Really? You sure it won't be just the basketball team who gets vacation?"

"Nuh-uh. I just hope they do win, because I need to catch up on homework."

"Yeah me too-" I sigh as I took a bite out of my (f/f). "Um.. A-Amanda? Can you come with m-me for a second?" The guy from yesterday asked my friend. It was very obvious that he liked her- "Yeah sure!" I watched as they both went away.

[ KATHRYN POV ]

"You guys she's at the table there. What should I do??" I ask my friends. "Go talk to her, but be confident! Don't let her think she intimates you, she'll think you're weak." Marvin said as she looked up at the girl i was talking about.

"I dunno- We only talked for a second yesterday. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't--"

"HEY (L/N)! COME HERE." Keith yelled.

(Y/n) looked around and then pointed at herself in a courious manner, before receiving a nod from Keith. She walked over to our desk

"Sit." Marvin said. "Did I do something?" She spoke out. I could feel everyone else stare at our table. "No. We just wanted to talk to you- Well Kathy did." Marvin announced.

"Y-Yeah um hey" god why did i stutter??? She must think I'm stupid- "hey.. what did you want to talk about??" "I just wanted to say hi that's all." "So can I go now?" "Yeah um I'll see you later" "yup see ya"

That was awkward. Marvin had to make her come here. Urgh. I mean I guess it made me talk to (Y/n) but what the fuck.

Less people were staring at us now, except for the people that swoon over our group. "Ya know, Kathy, you should introduce us to your new friend. She's cute" Keith muttered as he plopped his head onto his hand.

"Never gonna happen." I replied to him. "Come on Kathryn don't gatekeep friends." Layla joined the conversation. "I'm not! I just don't want you guys to ruin the one friendship that i wanted to establish myself.." I said as I wispered the last part.

"We're not going to ruin anything!!! I swear!!!" Keith added sounding way too childish. "Whatever" I sighed softly.

_______

[ Possible new friend ]

Hey (Y/n)
Sorry about earlier
I hope they didn't
make you uncomfortable

It's alright
It was kinda strange tho
I appreciate you
making sure I'm alright
Thanks

Yeah no problem
Sooo
After school
Can you hang out with me
For five minutes
That's all

Yea why not
I'll cya after class
Bye-bye

Bye

_______

[ Y/N POV ]

That was weird, but i payed no mind. Although I'm starting to worry about Amanda. She never came back after she got asked to go with that guy. Maybe i should go search for her.

I got up from my table and went into the halls. I couldn't find her nor that guy. I quickly sped up my pace. They might be on the roof. If this is some sick joke and I catch them singing fight song it's on sight.

I find them in a corner. My friend was talking to the guy. But she felt very anxious. Something was off. She's never like this. I decided to walk up to them.

"Hey Amanda. What's going on?" I ask her with him still watching. "She was bound to accept my confession." The guy said. No stuttering, no nothing. Something clicked into my mind that whatever he was doing was not ok.

He didn't have pure intentions if Amanda was certainly not alright even looking at him. I decided to do something else. "I'm sorry, but me and Amanda are already together" I went over to hug her from behind. In doing so i whisper in her ear to just roll with whatever i was doing.

"Y-Yeah um we've been together for a long time... Seven months! So I'm sorry but i can't accept your confession. Bye" we raced off.

"Jesus I owe you one, (Y/n). That guy tried to touch me a little too much. I'm so glad you were there." She said sighing in relief.

"No probs anything for my friend. Plus i could sense you weren't alright. If someone else tries to do something like this kick their ass." I told my friend. I received a quiet giggle from her.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, WITH THE REQUEST OF THE PRINCIPAL THE LAST CLASS WILL BE DISMISSED. YOU ARE ALL FREE TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL GROUNDS"

"How convenient, you wanna hang out at my house? I'll make popcorn and we can watch Coraline." I spoke "yeah that would be awesome. Thanks"

_______

"Alrighty, here's the popcorn and here's the soda" i said as i got into the small tent me and Amanda built. We both got under the fluffy blanket and ate the popcorn.

Yawn

Both me and Amanda were already asleep in the fort that felt like a cloud.

[ You have five new messags ]

______

1111 words | song - alien blues by vundabar

(^ 〰 ^)♡