𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, LAB, USA

Three Months Later

"And sharpen the silicon a bit on the jaw Zach." Nova spoke in a professional tone. Zacharias took his tools and methodically scrapped bits of silicon.

"Lower the electric energy consumption to 10% in the simple movements by adding self fuel generating solar cells Alex." Nova directed towards Alexander.

"After the fine touching, the skeletal silicon structure will be ready to be coated by the blood capillaries and muscular system. Under me and you Dr. Nova.

"Leonardo spoke. Zacharias was an engineer of structuring. Alexander, in mechanical motions and reflexes. Leonardo in Bioengineering. Nova had the important role of human development and genetic analysis in the HRS.

Nova nodded at what Leonardo spoke and started analysing the development of fertilization.

She has extracted the uniqueness from her ova and his sperm combining the qualities without actually combining the cells to avoid formation of Zygote i.e actual biological baby.

The genes regardless of male or female in every human are almost 99% the same.

The autosomal chromosomes that are the same in all human beings are the basis of genetic structure making us humans.

The sex chromosomes, single pair out of 23 are the one which differentiate us and are inherited from our parents.

And at the moment, Nova was designing the 23 pair of the Humanoid by extracting specific genes from both pairs of 23rd chromosomes from the sperm and the ova.

"Man! I'm tired." groaned Leonardo from his desk. "It's 10 pm already. Let's wrap it up for today." Zacharias proposed. Noticing the time Nova agreed.

"Okay guys. Let's meet tomorrow." She said. "But tomorrow is a weekend!" Alexander exclaimed. "And?" Nova deadpanned.

"You're one evil boss." Zacharias stated while flinging his one shoulder office bag across this torso.