♤ 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

-------- ≪ ② ≫ --------

Jieun ran her fingers through her curly hair before her hand slipped to her neck while she stared at herself in the mirror. It had been a long night, but she didn't look tired at all. She sat down at her vanity mirror and still looking at the reflection, she watched her husband shed his coat and sit in on the corner of their bed to remove his shoes. 

In nothing but her bra and thong covered by her silk robe, she frowned at herself and sat up straighter, crossing her legs as the memories came flooding back once more since the car ride to her home. 

"Straight," he said.

Jieun's eyes shone at the sight of his cards before she stared at her new partner, the strange gentleman they had invited for a game. The black-haired man was looking back at her with a blank expression. He nodded almost imperceptibly before he set his attention to the cards in front of him. It was her cue.

She slowly placed the cards down with a cheeky grin. "Full house."

Jieun pursed her lips, having a mental battle with herself. Winning against that random man gave her mixed-up feelings. She couldn't even contain the excitement in her voice and expression after showing the cards, which was odd and not like herself. 

Maybe it was the slight smirk he gave before congratulating her and leaving their table. She had a feeling this was the first and last time they would play together. 

Sighing, Jieun calmly pulled one of her earrings off to drop it off in her jewelry box. Words pressed eagerly at the back of her tongue, wanting to be spoken, but she didn't know how to say them. "So," she started, clearing her throat. "Any important business you had to deal with tonight?"

In the mirror, she saw Jungkook scoff as he tossed his tie on the bed and moved on the buttons of his shirt. "When do I don't?"

"Strange," she mused, removing her pearl necklace, "since you even had time to play a round with us tonight..."

Her lips curled into a smile as she watched him walk closer to her before lowering his head so they could stare at each other through the mirror. "I always have time for my love," he whispered before planting a kiss right below her ear. "But I regretted having participated. You've won me over these last few months, and I will start getting a bad reputation."

Jieun giggled as he walked away to discharge his shirt and got up as well, tying her robe into a knot. "Well, you can't blame me, can you? I had to find something to distract myself when you're "busy," right?" She stopped before their big window, holding the curtains ready to shut them, when something caught her eye.